UBot Underground

Facebook: uBot can't delete status updates

This behavior is strange and I had it verified by 1 other person so far. To see the problem, just log into your facebook account from within the uBot browser. From within the ubot browser, if you try to remove/delete a status update from your wall, you will be redirected to your homepage.

What should happen upon clicking "remove" is that a confirmation window should appear. Instead, in the uBot browser, you will see the confirmation window briefly flash then get redirected to your homepage.

Anybody have an idea on how to work around this to delete a Wall status update?

Thanks, the mobile site makes the remove button visible and simple to click. To get better at uBot, I'd still like to give a shot at this sub window solution.

Using the main uBot browser window, I found the position attribute for the wall status (topmost post) remove/delete button.

I created a sub window where I inserted instructions to navigate to the Profile wall page url, then click the remove/delete button (for the topmost post) via the position attribute info from above.

The part I get stuck on now is when the facebook delete confirmation window appears in the sub window. How do I click the "delete" button in the facebook confirmation popup? I inserted into the uBot sub window script a node for click dialog button "delete". This doesn't seem to do the trick.

thanks