UBot Underground

Potential Ubot buyer..... But.....

Ive come across Ubot via a piece of linking software that I purchased from some guy and I must admit that the software works a treat and was very fast... It focused on just one forum platform and was great.

(A) Thus, I am now thinking of using Ubot for two other platforms being 'SMF' and 'PHPbb' and have some questions:-

(1) Could Ubot navigate from a page you give it... Say a thread page or profile page.... To the actual registration page of the site and go through the registration process? The reason I ask, is that for SMF and PHPbb a number of forums dont allow publically viewable profiles, thus I harvest for sites with publically viewable profiles and get random pages of the site and not actual registration pages. Thus I would need the system to navigate to the registration page for me.

(2) The Ubot software I had used to populate the first name and surname of the registrations as exactly the same, obviously this clearly looks like SPAM and anyone who manually approves registration would delete (few exceptions of course). Thus could Ubot pull random names from 'somewhere' and place into the registration fields of sites? Or could Ubot use spinning technology, so I can have the software choose at random from different sets of first and last names

(3 ) I assume once I had verified the accounts, I could also use Ubot to log into all the accounts on the different platforms and place my links somehow? This is how the Expressionengine software I have works.

(4) Would captchas always appear correctly? I purchase a vbulletin bot from the same person who I got the original bot from (using Expressionengine sites) and the vbulletin captchas never appeared correctly and in the end I asked for a refund. Is this because Vbulletin have a lot better security? Would Ubot captcha service (using say Decaptcha) work fine with SMF and PHPbb?

(5) I am extremely non technical minded when it comes to coding etc... Do you think I could use Ubot to create something that I wish for above.... Or would it be best to outsource to someone on Elance or someone here to do it? I have no knowledge of coding or anything at all!!!!!!!!!!!

I have tried to look to buy alternative ubots for what I want, since I had great success with the first piece of ubot created software I bought.

(B) On the same wavelenghts, I was wondering whether Ubot could do something else too relating to Drupal (and or similar) sites and commenting:-

I can easily find 1000's of sites on the Drupal platform and other similar platforms which require you to login or register to comment and then you can place your links.

Can Ubot register at the sites I wish for.... Then can I feed Ubot a list of URL's on the site to comment on... Say a good 40-50 or whatever, and can it comment, placing my link in the comment section as HTML, and spin comments each time too?

----------------------------------------------

On a general level, I assume the output you get from Ubot is also very very good? I would obviously need to keep a track of URL's etc.

Thanks,

Adam

The answer to all your questions is yes. And you can have the output in CSV files or .txt files. We are probably going to have direct database interaction in the next few versions.

To add to the answer, we have tried to make UBot Studio as non-coder friendly as possible but you'd need to put in a bit of effort into understanding VSL. My recommendation would be to spend that time as it would let you avoid the constant expense of hiring people to make your bots. It is not difficult, really.

Thank you both for your comments.

I suppose my next question relates to the learning curve element.

I dont know HTML or any coding, however I have had to learn small elements of HTML, e.g. Anchor text code, and edit various functions of a Wordpress theme and uploading custom headers etc etc.

Taking this into account, do you think I could use Ubot.

And do you think, I could use Ubot to build the software I mention above??

It seems the sky is the limit with Ubot??? Not only for linking purposes, but it seems you could also develop Craigslist posters, email harvesters etc... For quick bucks here and there too... Is this right?

Well there is no way we can say how quickly you will learn UBot Studio - I can recommend you to follow some video tutorials and actually try UBot Studio hands-on. It is a pretty visual software - you can drag and drop stuff OR right click on the elements -- so you don't need to be a HTML expert.

And yes, sky is the limit with UBot Studio. If it can be done in a web browser (minus the Flash, but we are working on it) then you can automate it with UBot Studio.

Hi Adam. First off. If you ONLY want Ubot to build links on these platforms then he is releasing PunBB/SMF version of his bots in the coming weeks.

In any case I can say that ubot is now one of my favorite pieces of software period. I am not a very "techie" person at all. My knowledge of HTML is very limited (all my sites are built using wordpress). I have zero programming knowledge, and I can be a bit impatient at times.

I have only owned ubot for about a week now and have not finished creating a full bot yet. But I am pretty close. IMO, ubot is not the easiest tool in the world to learn to use but it's not the hardest either. A lot of it is about patience in learning it. As I said I have only been using it for almost a week and I could easily create a simple bot to automate mundane tasks for me.

To become an advanced user who spits out bots at fast rates might take a bit longer. I really want to master the program because I have basically fallen in love with the challenge of it. I could see myself easily being a really, really good with this in as little as three months time, six months at the most.

I basically purchased ubot for the same reason as you, (automating my link building) and you can in fact program bots to do everything you asked about and more. I look at it like this, yea I could buy someone else's bots that they make with ubot for 40 or 50 bucks and save myself the time of learning to use ubot, but what happens when there is another platform that you want to use for building links? Do you pay someone hundreds (possibly thousands) of dollars to build another bot for you?

The time and effort I am putting into learning to use this program is well worth it IMO. Not only will I not ever have to pay anyone to build any software for me again, but I can actually use the knowledge to build a nice little side business of my own once I become proficient with it.

I wouldn't pass up on this kind of knowledge for anything. It really is a powerful tool and if mastered could really empower you in great ways in your IM career.

Hi Adam. First off. If you ONLY want Ubot to build links on these platforms then he is releasing PunBB/SMF version of his bots in the coming weeks.

In any case I can say that ubot is now one of my favorite pieces of software period. I am not a very "techie" person at all. My knowledge of HTML is very limited (all my sites are built using wordpress). I have zero programming knowledge, and I can be a bit impatient at times.

I have only owned ubot for about a week now and have not finished creating a full bot yet. But I am pretty close. IMO, ubot is not the easiest tool in the world to learn to use but it's not the hardest either. A lot of it is about patience in learning it. As I said I have only been using it for almost a week and I could easily create a simple bot to automate mundane tasks for me.

To become an advanced user who spits out bots at fast rates might take a bit longer. I really want to master the program because I have basically fallen in love with the challenge of it. I could see myself easily being a really, really good with this in as little as three months time, six months at the most.

I basically purchased ubot for the same reason as you, (automating my link building) and you can in fact program bots to do everything you asked about and more. I look at it like this, yea I could buy someone else's bots that they make with ubot for 40 or 50 bucks and save myself the time of learning to use ubot, but what happens when there is another platform that you want to use for building links? Do you pay someone hundreds (possibly thousands) of dollars to build another bot for you?

The time and effort I am putting into learning to use this program is well worth it IMO. Not only will I not ever have to pay anyone to build any software for me again, but I can actually use the knowledge to build a nice little side business of my own once I become proficient with it.

I wouldn't pass up on this kind of knowledge for anything. It really is a powerful tool and if mastered could really empower you in great ways in your IM career.

Ohh I have also just finished my little Expression Engine Bot and currently working on other platforms too. Thought of selling, hmm maybe.. May I know where and what price range is the guy selling? If I had know that there is already a customed made bot, I would rather buy it first as I had too many sleepless nights working on this ubot thing.. :)

New Guy, are the people you buy bots from providing the source code? If not, then a simple interface change with any of these softwares could make purchased bots useless, no?

@ Eric. He sells them on the Warrior Forum. He normally charges $40 a bot but he limits them to 50 users (supposedly).

@theskinnys Don't quite get your question here but in short, nothing can make the bots useless except if the sites that you are using them on totally change. IE if Vbullettin totally changed in the next update or something.

In any case I do have a personal relationship with the creator and I actually got him to send me a Ubot file of one of his bots recently to help me in the learning process.

If you own ubot and are trying to learn it I highly suggest you get yourself an already created bot's .ubot file and open it up while you are watching the tutorials. It really is helpful. You can find quite a few here on the forum. I am lovin ubot right now. It's a lot easier than I thought it would be. If I coud just update now that'd be great. But I think I am going to wait until all of the little tweaks are made first anyhow.

@ Eric. He sells them on the Warrior Forum. He normally charges $40 a bot but he limits them to 50 users (supposedly).

@theskinnys Don't quite get your question here but in short, nothing can make the bots useless except if the sites that you are using them on totally change. IE if Vbullettin totally changed in the next update or something.

In any case I do have a personal relationship with the creator and I actually got him to send me a Ubot file of one of his bots recently to help me in the learning process.

If you own ubot and are trying to learn it I highly suggest you get yourself an already created bot's .ubot file and open it up while you are watching the tutorials. It really is helpful. You can find quite a few here on the forum. I am lovin ubot right now. It's a lot easier than I thought it would be. If I coud just update now that'd be great. But I think I am going to wait until all of the little tweaks are made first anyhow.

@New Guy, thanks very much.. Yeah I am thinking of selling on WF too. I tried to search for something similiar for backlinking purposes on a few forums, before I actually bought ubot, but I can't find any such bots. Thus I have no choice but to buy one and make one bot myself. Now, I am quite satisfied with my bot as it automates the registering and link dropping, although you will still need to filter out those that auto approved, and removed those that pend your registration and other non-english sites, non-working sites etc. After that, with a good list, I can almost use the bot without any problem. I am thinking of selling it at $47 :) But I will be getting some advise from a few friends to see if this is feasible price range.. Thanks for your information too..

• 4 weeks later...

I think I can speak for most newbs when I say this. The first day you buy uBot it looks like a bunch of hyroglyphics. The second day, it looks a bit more like a butchered english. Within the first week (assuming you are actually trying to learn the software) it makes total sense and you can start exploring the different nodes and what they do.

The easiest way to do this, IMHO, is to pick a simple task you want to do and start building the bot. You will find yourself saying, "cool, now this would be great if it could also do x-y-z"...you will then pursue THAT knowledge by either employing trial and error or asking here in the forum.

Trust me when I tell you...If I can do this ANYONE can!

On day two this almost went on the proverbial "shelf", but thank goodness I didn't do that. I have owned it for about 2 weeks and have created a multitude of bots. Everyday I try to learn more advanced features to integrate into these bots and some of them are going to be truly awesome. The potential is truly only limited by your imagination!

You can save a ton of money by building these yourself. You can pocket all the money you would pay for linking loophole, or EVO. or SEONuke, etc, etc by learning this software and doing it yourself. IMO this is a no brainer.

Since I retired last year I have spent thousands trying to find some success on the internet only to fall victim to a boatload of scams. This is the very first program I bought into that can and will ensure my future success.

I am currently working on a bot that submits an article and builds a link wheel around it. Can you imagine having the confidence to attempt that in less than two weeks?

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I am new here and I found some review topics about uBot of BHW forum.

I have same questions like adamwestrop asked and I found answer here, but I still have more questions :

1 - Can uBot work with SOCK (same proxy but higher level)

2 - Can uBot work with Firefox ?

3 - Now, can uBot work with flash site ? ( I mean that let uBot click to link on flash )

4 - If I register an account on a PunBB forum, can uBot go to Gmail and get user/password and then comeback site to login account ?

5 - Can uBot use decaptcher or other decode captcha service to decode captcha of this site?: http://www.almostgaming.com/user/register

6 - If I buy uBot, I'll get free updates for 1 year, and after then, will I pay more money to get updates ? And also get 30-Day Free Trial of UBot Underground, so what's UBot Underground ? is it monthly fee ? how much for dose it cost?

Thanks you !

Thanks you !

Hey!

1. No.

2. No, UBot does only work with IE.

3. No flash here, might come in the future if enough customers are asking for it.

4. Yes, pretty much all our users have made bots like that :)

5. Yes, we have a few ones built in, decaptcher ITT and bypasscaptcha. But you can also send captchas through web interfaces like beatcaptcha i.e..

6. You'll get free updates for a year, after that you only have to pay a very tiny sum for each month in order to get the updates. And UBot Underground has been put on ice at the moment. It should be removed where it says that it's included.

2. Ubot's inbuilt IE browser component allows you to do most things required with web page iteraction.

Note that Ubot can launch a Firefox browser window via the Shell command, but AFAIK it cannot interact directly with this web page.