UBot Underground

Sometimes the browser inside my uBot can't load at all..

Hmm, I don't know why.. but sometimes the browser inside ubot can't load and shows a blank page, and just stops at the navigate command. Then I'll have to shut down and restart the ubot, and the thing works. But sometimes, it doesn't and I'll have to reboot my whole PC. I am not sure if there's any compability issues, and I am using the latest IE 8.0. Also, when I opened the IE browser on my PC itself, sometimes it also have problems loading.. Is there any registry issues with this IE browser thing, and I can browse and surf the net easily and very fast through firefox but having problems with IE. I try to uninstall the browser and reinstall but the same thing happens. So I am sure maybe it is the IE issue that is causing the ubot browser to fail to navigate sometimes.. Any advise on this?

Just to make sure, you got the latest .NET right? I can say that this is 100% not a UBot problem - since it's happening outside UBot as well.

Hmm I just checked on my PC, the .NET is 3.5 SP1.

I'll try to install IE 8.0 again.. I hate IE lol.. Too bad this bot needs IE to be installed right?

BTW, if a ubot is complied into a .exe, what requirements does a user needs to get the .exe to work?

Does the user needs IE8.0 for the .exe to work? What about .NET framework?

Thks...