UBot Underground

Removing list items as you loop a list?

Ya the way I always do this is make a separate list as I go.

If its a domain I want to keep in the list then I add it to a new list. When you are done then the new list contains what you want.

What I am doing is keeping a list of URLs to keep track of certain posts I've made. The bot then goes back through and removes posts at a later date based on a list saved to file. When the bot goes back over the posts and clears them, I want it to remove the list items as they are cleared. If the bot stops going through the list at a part of the way through (hich is frequent due to large lists and occasional crashes by ubot), I want to be able to start it up, load from file and pick up where I left off in the list. Creating a new list doesn't help because the items I wish to keep, are never reachedby the bot. I suppose I could increment, save that to a file, then start the bot of at list postion saved to the increment value's saved file. But being able to remove a list item would be stellar...

Need a $remove list item function...