UBot Underground

Is WAIT for finish function working fine for others?

I am making a bot, it submit info to certain site, then it click submit button and then after the new page complete loads, it again submits info.

Nav - site.com

Submit info

Press submit button

Wait for finish ->>> Doesnt seem to work correctly, after it click submit button, it hardly waits for 4 sec and it continues to other steps.. So I set up it to delay for 30 seconds..

Do other stuff when new page loads

Is it just me (or this particular site problem?)

The "Wait Until Finished" command can sometimes actually be a pain. The reason for this is because some sites are using AJAX to load new content for you after hitting the submit button.

The "Wait Until Finished" command waits for a newly loaded page to finish loading, so if after hitting the submit button, it doesn't navigate to a new page, the bot is just going to assume that the page has finished loading and move on.

What you can do is a "Wait For" command, and have it wait for a bit of chosen text to appear on the screen AFTER the submit button is pushed.

So, if after pushing submit, the text "success" appears on the screen, right click on the word "success" then choose the "wait for" command.

Now, it will wait until the word "success" appears before moving on.