UBot Underground

Support for BeatCaptchas.com - Captcha Solver Bot Attached

DeCaptcher.com was giving me issues today, and I didn't feel like putting up with it anymore. I realized I've still got about 650 captcha's left at beatcaptchas.com so I figured I might as well use them.

I made a bot (and have attached it) that is meant to be used to solve captchas using beatcapchas.com

The only two fields you have to change are those pictured below:

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/9629/choosecaptchainputbox.jpg http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/7195/choosecaptchaimage.jpg

I have made it so the two things you have to change are easily found by making the nodes you have to change HUGE.

Enjoy!

beatcaptcha.ubot

I think I speak for everyone when I say that we're starting to love you big time - in a completely heterosexual way.

That last part made me laugh out loud (literally, and "lol" just didn't quite get my point across).

Thanks for the compliment, I really appreciate it. :D

Thanks for creating this!

How has your experience with beatcaptchas.com been? I've been testing them over the past few days but I haven't been very successful in getting good results.

No problem at all :)

For me, it seemed as though the success rate was linked (somehow) to the type of captcha's I was sending them

I discovered "beatcaptchas" because of using SEnuke (which is one of the two captcha solving services they use) and they always worked great SEnuke.

I haven't had a chance to use them a bunch yet with uBot yet, but the little that I did yesterday worked out pretty well for me.

Oh, I forgot to mention this in my original post.

Sometimes when you send a captcha to beatcaptchas to have them solve it, you get the following message:

image has timed out, you have been refunded (or something like that)

If that happens, it will send them the captcha again.

It will do that a total of 3 times, and if you get that message all three times, it stops and you get an "alert" message saying that you must now solve the captcha manually as beatcaptchas timed out 3 times in a row.

Oh, I forgot to mention this in my original post.

Sometimes when you send a captcha to beatcaptchas to have them solve it, you get the following message:

image has timed out, you have been refunded (or something like that)

If that happens, it will send them the captcha again.

It will do that a total of 3 times, and if you get that message all three times, it stops and you get an "alert" message saying that you must now solve the captcha manually as beatcaptchas timed out 3 times in a row.

Thanks for the captcha script.. But how do I include this in my ubot for it to solve some captcha? I want it to show inside a sub window etc and auto solved the captcha then proceed on the next site... ???

Thanks for the captcha script.. But how do I include this in my ubot for it to solve some captcha? I want it to show inside a sub window etc and auto solved the captcha then proceed on the next site... ???

Well, you could do one of two things.

Option A: Copy the entire bot I've attached, step by step, into it's own sub (named beatcaptcha or something) inside of your existing bot. You would delete the "choose by attribute" node for the captcha image and "choose by attribute" for the solved captcha field however.

Then set up your bot like this:

your bot is doing something

your bot is doing something

choose by attribute -> captcha image

run sub "beatcaptcha"

then choose by attribute -> solved captcha field

change chosen attribute -> account constants -> $captcha

Option B: You can run an "include" inside the bot, which runs a bot that is outside of the bot you're currently running.

Im trying to get your bot to run I get a box pop up choose file to upload then file not found.then file not found is a permission thing in windows 7.

Any help please?

I don't really get what you're trying to say. There is a popup which says 'choose file' and then it says file not found?

• 3 weeks later...

I think you have to say what happens in order for me to have a shot at solving it.

And I have no idea what billywizz is trying to say.

Damn alcr wheres your Crystal Ball? Sorry ...

Ok Im closer to succes with the subwindow action with beatcaptchas.

http://content.screencast.com/users/sputnikkk13/folders/Jing/media/b52d3c0e-25fb-4ad0-adc5-10ed4c666923/beatcaptchas.stuck.png

How to scrape the subwindow [ TD ] tags and close the subwindow - andpass the %captcha list contents to the MAIN WINDOW? I will move the choose by attribute thats in the wrong window sub window out and see what happens.

where the heck is $page scrape? wait for?

Fixed the above issue...

First Id like ot say - this is a kick ass bot and if it werent for the coolness of crzyflx - idstill be in nowheres'ville with my bots. Thanks to all ya'll for making this.

So Im close to getting beatcaptchas fully operational with this bot code as the guide for it. I think thelogic might have a bit of a flaw so Im tossing itout there for ideas - see image.

http://content.screencast.com/users/sputnikkk13/folders/Jing/media/9f9af20b-669a-46b3-8cc4-ca28705b4120/2010-04-10_2313.png

I'm still not really getting your error.

Anyways, the 'wait for' waits for the captcha or the timeout to pop up in the td tag.

The Add to list & pagescrape is there to scrape the actual captcha, when it finally pops up.

The last two nodes in your picture should NOT be in the subwindow, they are supposed to be in your normal script where you have the captcha. Choose the text field where the text should go and change the chosen attribute to list item %captcha

the logic in this script is ...

1. send the image in a subwindow to beatcaptchas and wait for a reply for 30 seconds

- if no reply in 30 seconds - search page for "blah blah Blah"

- - if " blah blah blah is on subwindows page - increment the #times failed variable by 1 - Re Run Sub

- if no reply in 30 seconds - search page for "blah blah blah "

- - if " blah blah blah is on subwindows page - increment the #times failed variable by 1 - Re Run Sub

A few problems ...

1. Beatcaptchas is no longer displaying the "blah blah blah " text that this bot code is searching for within 30 seconds on my system. So therefore the #times faled variable never gets incremented with this logic.

2. When it re runs the sub - it opens ANOTHER subwindow and doesnt close the other.

3. If the #times failed variable doesnt get incremented - then with the logic in place - the script will keep opening up subwindows till the cows come home or the system memory goes into a black hole.

4. The If/Then logic isnt catching some of the null returns from beatcaptchas and therefore - sometimes the scripts gets to the Add To List %captcha ---> $page scrape [ which will be empty ] - then it tries to change the captcha response field to the value of an "empty list"