UBot Underground

Making Sure Fields are "Activated"

I just posted this on another thread, but I figured it'd probably be nice if people searching topics could find it as it's own thread. This is for those sites that almost always seem to know that a bot is doing the form filling. They usually know because there is some sort of javascript tied to the field that needs to be "activated" that normally isn't when a bot is doing the form filling.

Sometimes, "send keys field chosen -> content to send to field" is enough...and other times it isn't. I've driven myself crazy trying to figure out what magical combination I needed to send to certain fields to activate them.

What's worse, is when the signal that tells you a field has been activated is invisible, and you try to sign up to a site thinking they have no "spam prevention tools", and you just can't sign up for it (because it knows a bot did the form filling, and you thought that the form didn't know).

So, here is my solution:

I have a Sub that I run before filling in any fields now to save myself headaches. I choose the field I'm going to fill in, then run my "activate field" sub which looks like this:

Sub - Activate Field

Send Keys Field Chosen

-qwerty

Send Keys Chosen

-$nothing

Send Keys Chosen

-$special keys down

Send Keys Chosen

-$new line

Change Chosen Attributes

-$nothing (this one clears out any keystrokes that have been sent (like the qwerty). I've also seen the $special keys down command send this to the field "/" and you don't want that before your password)

Then, after I run this sub, it then sends what I wanted sent to the field to it. So, all in all, everything looks like this:

Select Chosen Attribute

Run Sub - Activate Field

Change Chosen Attribute

-whatever I want to send

• 2 weeks later...

I'm happy to hear it helped! :D

Hi I have this same issues on some sites too, it didn't regronize any text input or click chosen command at times, and sometimes the process works. So I guess it's facing the same issue as mentioned.

I wanted to put this sub script between the chosen attribute and select attribute, but want do I input in the field "Send Keys Field Chosen

-qwerty"

Do I just input any text string inside thie "Send Keys Field Chosen" ? Or is this a constant?