UBot Underground

Can ANYBODY Get uBot to Create an Account at This Site?

The site is http://sphinn.com/register/

Go ahead and visit it, and just fill in the fields as normal. You'll see this:

Username:

(once filled out, it says "OK" in green beneath the field)

Email:

(Ditto above)

Password:

(Ditto above)

However, now go ahead and try anything/everything you can in uBot, and NOTHING. They simply WILL NOT "activate" as having been filled (the green "ok" doesn't appear).

If that doesn't appear, than it won't let you register.

I've literally spent 5 hours on this (on and off)...I'm about to throw my computer out the window. I feel like I'm losing my mind :blink: :blink:

Can anybody help me?

This works for me.

Seems you actually have to click on the field for it send the POST data to check if field is valid.

Tried to click chosen and didnt work.

Tried to run the JS and it didnt work.

But sending Send Keys Field Chosen -> $nothing

does work. Just need to give it some time after you do this for it to send the data to the server and get it back. So add a delay.

crazyflx.ubot

This works for me.

Seems you actually have to click on the field for it send the POST data to check if field is valid.

Tried to click chosen and didnt work.

Tried to run the JS and it didnt work.

But sending Send Keys Field Chosen -> $nothing

does work. Just need to give it some time after you do this for it to send the data to the server and get it back. So add a delay.

Holy cow man, thank you so much! I was literally going nuts. I would go and work on another part of the bot, then go back to that and try this and that for the site...get frustrated and work on something else... (then repeat...for 5 hours, haha).

Thanks again Aaron, you're the man!! :D

Holy cow man, thank you so much! I was literally going nuts. I would go and work on another part of the bot, then go back to that and try this and that for the site...get frustrated and work on something else... (then repeat...for 5 hours, haha).

Thanks again Aaron, you're the man!! :D

No problem. That is actually one of the smartest signup forms I have seen. Congrats to Sphinn! :)