UBot Underground

So i am working on a bot that visit sites. However when I stop the bot and run it again it continue going through the list and didnt start from the top. How can i reset it and always start from the top of the list whenever i hit the play button.

So i am working on a bot that visit sites. However when I stop the bot and run it again it continue going through the list and didnt start from the top. How can i reset it and always start from the top of the list whenever i hit the play button.

Hit Refresh next to Show Errors.

Add a "clear list" to the beginning of your bot.

@oniraug I am loading it from file not scraping it

Add a "clear list" to the beginning of your bot.

When I do that i am always getting an error then when I hit Pay button again nothing happening. No errors but its not processing so what i did is just change the list name and it will work again.

@fun4uoc when i hit refresh it still starting on that loop and not from the top.