UBot Underground

gmx email creation - cannot enter password

Trying to sign up gmx email accounts as (I thought) the form seems quick and simple lol

Anyway, all is fine apart from the password. It is some kind of strange javascript, yet whatever I input it always returns, password not secure enough / passwords do not match.

Have tried using send keys to chosen to simulate keystrokes, but although the javascript seems to think I am typing and shows the suggested password strength, it still isn't meeting some criteria needed to the pass the password check.

Trying to sign up gmx email accounts as (I thought) the form seems quick and simple lol

Anyway, all is fine apart from the password. It is some kind of strange javascript, yet whatever I input it always returns, password not secure enough / passwords do not match.

Have tried using send keys to chosen to simulate keystrokes, but although the javascript seems to think I am typing and shows the suggested password strength, it still isn't meeting some criteria needed to the pass the password check.

The "Send Keys" command doesn't recognize the use of the "shift" key, or rather, the effect the shift key has while used in conjunction with other keys. (So anything capitalized will be lowercase, and any special characters are going to appear as the number below them I.E. - Cat#$ would appear as cat34).

The "Send Keys Field Chosen" command does recognize capitals (or the use of the "shift" key), but I'm not sure if it is going to trigger the javascript or not.

• 5 months later...