UBot Underground

Using Aol.Com as free email provider?

Does anyone use AOL as their free email choose in their bots? I'm not switching proxies, but i'm clearing cookies and it looks like i can only get 5 or 6 accounts made before i hit a roadblock. What are your experiences?

If you're not switching your ip, then you will run into that problem with pretty much any email provider.

Yeah you will probably run into this everywhere. Try find some free proxys. (take a look at all those hacking sites, they usually have quite good lists)

Yea, will def do that. But now i've run into another problem..automatic link verification. I'm not sure I can do this with aol mail, unlike gmail which is fine since it's just simple html..oh well, back to the drawing board

Has anyone been successful in navigating through aol mail's links for verification purposes?

yes...i use aol...its better than yahoo actually but the sign up process is real sensitive...im having a problem opening ubot right now...but i will post back with the url u should use to get to aol mobile

yes...i use aol...its better than yahoo actually but the sign up process is real sensitive...im having a problem opening ubot right now...but i will post back with the url u should use to get to aol mobile

Why do you like aol more than yahoo? I'm using yahoo mail right now mainly for ubot stuff.

Why do you like aol more than yahoo? I'm using yahoo mail right now mainly for ubot stuff.

i like aol cuz i usually make accts on the first shot and as long as u clear cookies and change ur ip (oh and make sure the username is longer than 16 characters) u will be golden...yahoo has all types of tricks with it when it senses a spammer...like it tells u a zipcode isnt in a postal area or it wont show the captcha...etc...btw to the o.p. nav to http://webmail.aol.com/30462-111/aol-1/en-us/lite/msglist.aspx after u sign back in to confirm ur email on this page...u can run ubot commands here.