UBot Underground

Can OpenAI Write a Script for Ubot Studio?

I found the ChatGTP-3.5 cannot write scripts that work, even though it is familiar with Ubot Studio.

GPT-4 still use only data up to 2021, so it may not help.

Is there docmentation on Ubot type coding to prime OpenAI with to get it to work?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Interestingly enough, GPT4 can identify what the code does. Example:

This code appears to be a script for a web automation tool, possibly using a tool like iMacros or a similar automation language. The script is designed to interact with the "xxxxxxxxxx" and "Audible" websites to automate the process of searching, scraping, and uploading data for audiobooks.

Here is a brief overview of the script:

It defines several UI buttons to execute various functions, like wiping data, logging into xxxxxxxxxx, searching for a book, and scraping data from the websites.
The script logs into xxxxxxxxxx by filling in the username and password fields and then clicking the login button.
It navigates to the search pages of xxxxxxxxxx and Audible, performing searches based on user input.
The script scrapes information such as book title, author, description, length, image URL, and other relevant data from both websites.
After scraping the data, it navigates to the xxxxxxxxxx upload page and fills in the required fields with the scraped data.
Lastly, it attaches a torrent file to the upload form.
The script is designed to automate the process of searching for audiobooks, gathering their data, and uploading them to xxxxxxxxxx. It allows the user to interact with the script through UI buttons and a text box for searching.

can you write code in this specific language?

------------------------------------

As an AI language model, I can certainly help you write code in this web automation language. Let's start by understanding your requirements or the specific task you want to automate. Please provide a description of the task, and I will try to write a script for you.

-------------------------------------

i want code in this specific language to go to google.com, fill the search field with the word shaniqua and then click on the "I'm feeling lucky" button. After that buttom is clicked, i want it to wait for two seconds and scrape the title of the first result.

--------------------------------------

ui button("google search") {
    navigate("https://www.google.com","Wait")
    type text(<name="q">,"shaniqua","Standard")
    wait(1)
    click(<name="btnI">,"Left Click","No")
}

ui button("scrape title") {
    wait(2)
    set(#result_title, $scrape attribute(<css="h1:first-of-type">, "innertext"), "Global")
}

ui stat monitor("Result Title", #result_title)

This script creates two UI buttons: "google search" and "scrape title". The "google search" button navigates to google.com, fills the search field with the word "shaniqua", and clicks on the "I'm feeling lucky" button. The "scrape title" button waits for two seconds and then scrapes the title of the first result, displaying the scraped title in a stat monitor.

The code is correctly formatted. It's just that Google now generated H3 titles. Even made a stat monitor for the variable.

FYI :)

• Like 1

It appears to be learning. I put 150 lines into a new discussion and it now answers with:

Yes, I can understand this code. It appears to be written in UBot Studio, a visual scripting language used for web automation and web scraping. The code is primarily designed to process an ICS calendar file, generate an HTML table with calendar events organized by month, and save the output to an HTML file.

• 3 weeks later...

Just letting you guys know, this is an ongoing experiment for me as well. If given the right context, it can write uScript. But I'm still working on making it consistent, and teaching it the newer commands.

• Like 1

Perhaps better to train a model that is outside of openai's closed ecosystem like the current thing that's beating GPT4 with data it's capable of understanding and is also open source: MPT-7B-StoryWriter or one of its base models? This could actually be taught proper code inside a model and then the model can be shared.

11 hours ago, Seth Turin said:

Just letting you guys know, this is an ongoing experiment for me as well. If given the right context, it can write uScript. But I'm still working on making it consistent, and teaching it the newer commands.

Excellent, thank you Seth.

Ubot   +   AI scripts   =   extremely powerful system for code-challenged members   :)

11 hours ago, Lombi said:

Perhaps better to train a model that is outside of openai's closed ecosystem like the current thing that's beating GPT4 with data it's capable of understanding and is also open source: MPT-7B-StoryWriter or one of its base models? This could actually be taught proper code inside a model and then the model can be shared.

Hmmm, good idea.