UBot Underground

Yahoo Bot isn't creating account after submitting

So I'm not sure what's going on here, but whenever I try to create a yahoo account, everything fills out good but when I click submit it just takes me back to the yahoo homepage instead of the page you usually see after registering an account.

I thought it might be too many yahoo accounts on my IP, so I restarted my modem to get a new IP, cleared cookies, flash cookies, etc, and tried again with no luck.

I recorded a video of it, and I've attached the script that was used in the video. Does it work for anyone else, or do you know why it wouldn't be working?

yahooemail.ubot

well right off the bat and i can tell u 2 things...1 slow the bot down a lil...insert random delays...and 2 from what i can tell...u put in the wrong captcha (i watched the video)...i have downloaded the bot...but it seems yahoo is kinda tricky...i finally got my bot to work...and i dont even know how i did it (it wasnt working then the next day it did...go figure??)...i'll take a look at ur bot and see if i can help out

another observation is that all you captcha options are for the decaptcha service...did u have this working with maually entering the captcha yet?

There's a manual captcha conditional right under the decaptcher, and I haven't tested decaptcher yet, I've been doing it manually. Also, yea that captcha was a bit hard, but I entered it correctly because if you don't it will reload the page with an error message about it.

Orginally I had another yahoo sub that I was using in my bot, it worked fine at first, but then it stopped working, so I downloaded one here from the forums and modified it a little to fit my needs and it did the same thing as my old one.

I'll try adding some random delays and see if that helps.

Natureboy (or anyone), did you have any luck with testing my bot. I have a suspiscion that the bot not working has something to do with my IP or something of that nature since the bot was working at one time, then stopped. If it works for anyone else, then it's something on my end, and not with the bot itself, and that would be a big help in me trying to fix it.

Ok, I've tried adding a random delay between 1-4 seconds after each text input, as well as changing the inputs to "send field keys chosen" instead of "change chosen attribute", but haven't had any different outcomes so far. Tommorrow I am gonna use my laptop to hop on to my neighbors wifi and see if different machine/different IP works (even though I've tried with different IP, but you never know). Anyone got any other suggestions?

Is this a stripped down ubot from a bigger project? It must be.

I would do the following:

Have the fields load data with a delay in it between each field. Have a keystroke sent to the field before filling.

IE

NAME

SURNAME

BIRTHDAY

Have you noticed that "day" and "year" fields are filled in but greyed out. That could be a clue that it's loading too fast.

Try tabbing through the fields with keystrokes, I've had problems with this in the past.

Last thing: What is the referrer of UBOT when it's browsing. Could it be that the ubot browser is being used as an identifier? Can you set user agents in ubot? I don't know. But as it does not work even if I fill this in manually, I wonder.

Would be nice if these forums were private, it seems pretty pointless sharing this stuff for the benefit of all those that are actually developing the platforms you are trying to automate :) Come on Lord... :)

You need to 'send keys field chosen'. You have the fields set up as 'change chosen attribute' .. that's why some of the fields have gray text and skips back to the main page. :)

Edit: I just saw your wrote you tried that in a follow-up post.. can you post an updated version of the script?

im sorry for not getting back to you earlier...i ran ur bot and had the same problems...dont know what it is...but open up another bot and replicate what u did and see if u get the same results...all this automated stuff wigs out every now and then so some times u just have to retrace ur steps...also that advice of send keys is sage...make sure u add random delays just to let the java arrows populate.