UBot Underground

How to make a list go back one.

I am using "Next List Item" to scroll through a series of URLs and perform certain actions.

This means that if I even call the list at the actual position later on in the script, it will in fact call the subsequent URL. What I need to be able to do is call the LIST in the position -1.

I've done.

Set List position

[-1]

And then in the NAV:

$next list item

is that the best way to do this?

What I do when I need this done is save the Next List Item in a variable and use the variable when I a using the data. That way you can use it more than one time. If you position the set variable to next list item in the right spot in your script this will work fine.

HI thanks.

Man this is hard!

I've tried setting this up as follows but can't seem to get it to work.

- In the current state (see graphics) all I get put into the NAV (smaller graphic) is the very first URL in the "Forum Targets List".

"Forum Targets List" contains 10 URLs, so for the variable to work "forum login" needs to be the URL in "Forum Targets List" at the time of setting the NAV (the NAV in the bigger graphic). Because if the variable is set after running $next list item, I'll always get the subsequent URL being set as the "Forum Login" variable.

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm on full ubot deep fry on a Sunday ;)

post-157-12637350955257_thumb.png

post-157-12637351016675_thumb.png

I chucked a stat monitor on the forum login variable, and it is always the first item in the list.

What I need to be able to do for this to work is add the currently being NAVVED URL (accessed via the list) into a Variable that I can then use at a later stage. But that the variable is updated every time the new list Item is NAVVED to.