UBot Underground

Compiled Bots No Longer Work if You Get a Refund?

I'm trying to figure out if a customer buys Ubot and gets a refund can they no longer run compiled bots on the computer they had ubot installed on.

Because I made a bot for someone that had bought and refunded Ubot, and now he gets this "Error: Compile.exe doesn't work anymore".

So can he no longer run a bot that is compiled by ubot?

I'm pretty sure compiled bots have nothing to do with the purchase status of UBot. The whole point behind them is that you can make bots and sell them on their own. If everyone had to own UBot, you could never even send a bot to an outsourcer. Sounds more like he's got a PC issue of some sort...?

Jonathan

Actually Jonathan, I will have to check that with Seth. Although it should not be the case but it could be the anti-piracy mechanism at work. Since the license which was used to create the bot was disabled, it could be an issue and it may be thinking that the bot was created with a Pirated Version. So let me verify that.

heh that sounds like a fake error. nothing anywhere in ubot should give that error. to answer the question, there is nothing that should keep the compiled bots from working, because they don't have any copy protection