UBot Underground

Hello,

i kind a new in this Automated BOT 'business'. As far as i know, to make an automated process more natural, using different IP (Proxies) is one of the solution. I would like to know :

1. If using shared proxies(not the FREE one) is also ok ? since using private proxy is quite costy..

2. does program like SENuke/Web2Mayhem/Market Samurai have their own proxy ?

3. how many 'loop' process is consider ok from a single IP ? for account creation , RSS Submission, etc ... this will help me to decide how much proxy should i rent ?

4. What the best practice strategy to use proxy for automated process, please share your experience ?

Hello,

i kind a new in this Automated BOT 'business'. As far as i know, to make an automated process more natural, using different IP (Proxies) is one of the solution. I would like to know :

1. If using shared proxies(not the FREE one) is also ok ? since using private proxy is quite costy..

2. does program like SENuke/Web2Mayhem/Market Samurai have their own proxy ?

3. how many 'loop' process is consider ok from a single IP ? for account creation , RSS Submission, etc ... this will help me to decide how much proxy should i rent ?

4. What the best practice strategy to use proxy for automated process, please share your experience ?

I'm really keen to know the answers to these questions too because I have never worked with proxies before so I don't understand if I'm supposed to purchase a list of 'private' proxies or if there are free services available which are ok to use instead and where I should go to get these.

I did attempt to use proxies a couple of years ago but I could never get them to work without being incredibly slow or unreliable.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I wondered, what is the risk of using the wikipedia bot (where you check if your link is on wiki pages and post your link if its not there) without using a proxy?

Thanks

1.) If you're talking about using shared proxies that aren't free, like the ones offered by CloakFish, it might be alright. It depends on a lot of things...most importantly, what you plan on using them for. Without knowing what you plan on using them for, what is and what isn't relevant to that topic is pretty much impossible to answer.

2.) SENuke does offer proxies inside their software. I'm not sure about the others as I haven't used them.

3.) The number of times a proxy (an IP) is used before it is no longer "okay" also depends on what you'll be using it for. If you're using for...lets say, posting ads on CraigsList, you can only use it once every 48 hours (roughly). If you're using it to create accounts at AOL.com, then you can use the same one 3 (or 4...I can't remember) times before that IP is banned for 24 hours. If you're using it to Digg your own posts at Digg.com, you'd probably be better off only using it once every 5 days or so...as you can see, the answer is really dependent upon what your use of them is.

4.) The literal BEST practice for usage of proxies is this: 1 time use and never again. Obviously, that isn't really feasible, so it is really a "touch and go" type of thing. Some sites won't care how many times you use 1 proxy and others are VERY strict.

I have roughly 100 private proxies that I pay for on a monthly basis, but I have a need for them.

The general rule of thumb is also this: Private proxies are ALWAYS better than public and shared proxies, but that doesn't mean you can't get away with using public or shared proxies...all depends on what you're using them for and how much convenience you want.

Ive just done a myspace bot I have alot of accounts ,what I did was put a reset router every 5 accounts .which works ok .it just navs to 192.168.bla bla /whatever .........logins in ,then disconnect then delay for 120 secs then click connect delay 120 secs ,the bot carries on..

If your posting to another country say for craigslist u will need state proxies .u can use virtual servers that work out very cheap compared to private proxies.

when I was posting on craigslist I think it cost $9 for 4 us proxies a month.

regarding implementation with uBot.. does the program has the proxies 'management', by sequence ? or by random ?

You could use them either way, just depends how you have UBot access your proxy list.

You could use "$next list item", $random list item", or even "$list total" with the

Math Constant "$eval" and have them go in reverse accessing them by $list item".