UBot Underground

I am struggling to get Ubot to click on a button. When I open the page in the browser, I can click on the button manually. When I use the click function, and run the node, the button clicks correctly. So the selector must be OK. But when the script is running, the link doesn't click. I'm being careful that the element has loaded before clicking - what could be going wrong?

(Is there a way to slow down the click speed: perhaps that's my problem?)

Thanks for help - I appreciate that wasn't much information but wondered if this is a common problem with a quick fix. Here's a fuller description of the problem. The task is about setting metatags for jpg images. It uses eXifer.net to do this. The task is to upload an image to eXifer.net, tag it and then download it - and repeat for the same image with different tags.

The video is here: http://sendvid.com/n86jn0hi

The first bit shows that the button is working when the script is stopped. Then I run the node and it executes properly. Then I run the script and it doesn't work. But after stopping, the the button is working and the node is working. I've tried different selectors but nothing seems to work when the script runs.

The relevant parts of the script are here:

click(<innertext="eXif.me">,"Left Click","No")
    wait for element(<innertext=w"You\'re editing this picture:*">,"","Appear")
    click(<innertext="Close">,"Left Click","No")
    focus(<download=w"*">)
    wait(1)
    click(<id="download-me">,"Left Click","No")
    wait(2)
    plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll", "set dialog text", "Save As", "File name:", #SaveFile)
    wait(2)
    plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll", "click dialog button", "Save As", "Save")

I don't have problems clicking other buttons.

Another point worth making is that other parts of the script (the upload image bit) only work in Chrome 21 - they don't work in Chrome 49. No idea why but am beginning to see a bunch of quirks with Ubot that you experts are probably all too familiar with.