UBot Underground

Filling Fields with Corresponding State and zipcodes

Guest turbolapp

Guest turbolapp

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/7906/64484005.png

I'm getting stuck on how exactly to go about this. I assume I have to have a .csv that has every US zipcode matched to a corresponding state and then call up the .csv into the script and someone fill those fields (one including a drop down!) with the correct state and corresponding zip.  If this is true, how do I go about doing that exactly?

Guest turbolapp

My duct tape solution for this (because I needed to get that script done at the time) was to pull a list of zipcodes in one state that were consecutive and just set up a random constant to choose from the zipcodes within that list. Obviously this is not ideal, but it works until I have time to go back and figure out the more complex fix.

My duct tape solution for this (because I needed to get that script done at the time) was to pull a list of zipcodes in one state that were consecutive and just set up a random constant to choose from the zipcodes within that list. Obviously this is not ideal, but it works until I have time to go back and figure out the more complex fix.

Isee what your doing turbolapp,thanks that should work for the time being.