UBot Underground

[Sell] Instagram Account Creator Bot (Http Web Request) / Confirm Emails & Sms Phone Verification

Sorry, This Bot is No Longer for Sale!!!

"Hey Internet Marketer, Are You Finally Ready To Have The Ability to Create Your Own PVA Instagram Accounts??? Duh, Well of Course You Are."

Whatever, I had to ask cause I don't know maybe some of you like throwing away your hard earned cash on buying overpriced IG accounts. The very first website I searched and found on Google is charging $100.00 for 100 phone verified Instagram accounts.

overpriced-accounts-edit.JPG

C'mon Bruh, are you seriously earning a $90.00 profit from selling PVA Instagram Accounts. The truth is It only costs around $0.10 to make a Phone Verified Instagram Account. That's right! With this Instagram Account Creator you can create 100 Phone Verified accounts for as little as $10.00

Mass Promoter

NEW Since Update 1.4

mass-promoter.PNG

The Promotion drop down has now been added which contain the Mass Promoter tab. The Mass Promoter can be used to Like, Comment, and Follow users by adding a list of media urls. You also have the ability to add random wait times between each of the enabled jobs.

The Account Creator

account-creator.PNG

The account creator makes use of Instagram's mobile api and can create 100 accounts simultaneously, giving the user more than enough power to create as many accounts as they wish on demand.

When creating accounts it is highly recommended that you use private Instagram proxies. Even though it is recommended, they are not needed as public proxies will also work. Just keep in mind that the successfully created amount will be much lower than it would be when using private proxies.

Name Settings

name-settings.PNG

The software can generate First and Last names, Usernames, or you also have the ability to load your own list of names. The option to use your own list of Usernames is great if you're interested in making niche related accounts.

Email & SMS Verification

email-confirm.PNG

Yes, that's right this "Instagram Account Creator Bot" doesn't leave out the most important aspect of an IG account creator software. Email and SMS verifying is a must if you want to keep your accounts alive for long term use. Email confirmation doesn't cost you a thing. However, the price for receiving the SMS code that Instagram sends will only cost $0.10 per account. A fraction of the cost spent when purchasing your accounts from some online seller.

Profile Manager

profile-manager.PNG

The Profile Manager can be used to complete the profile process by uploading picture, bio, and by also adding your website url's to the accounts. Depending on your methods of promotions or your intentions with the created accounts, having the ability to edit the profile details are an essential part of a marketing campaign.

Email Generator

email-generator.PNG

The email generator can be used to generate a list of emails to load into the software. The software can generate emails for either a catchall email address or it can also generate emails using the gmail.com dot trick. The gmail generator makes it possible to create a list of thousands of emails from one Google Account.

Proxy Tools

proxy-tools.PNG

The proxy scraper and proxy checker tools can be used to scrape a list of either public or private http proxies. Once the proxies have been scraped go ahead and click on the Send to Checker button to add the list to the checker. The proxy checker checks each proxy against Instagram's mobile api to make sure they are in fact working SSL proxies.

Accounts Data View

grid-view.png

The created accounts are neatly organized into a csv and displayed within the software's data grid. Keep track of the current status of each thread as it's being processed.

- Main Features Includes -

Create Accounts Using IG's Mobile API

Supports the Use of Public and Private Proxies

Generates Usernames or Load Your Own List

Create Accounts With HTTP Web Request and Mutli Thread Support

Create Multiple Accounts With One Gmail Account or Use a Catchall

Handles Email & SMS Verification for Long Term Account Life

Niche Related Accounts Complete With Pic, Bios, and Website

Hide Footprint With 87 Browser UA's and Over 11k Mobile Devices
Free Upgrade to Our Instagram AC + Version When Its Released!

Free Upgrade to Plus Version

We are fully aware that what we are offering is more than generous for this Instagram Account Creator Bot. However, we still want to offer our customers even more. If you purchase our software today you will be given a FREE upgrade to the Instagram Account Creator Plus.

The plus version will include features such as Like, Comment, Follow, a Video Views Increaser, and a whole lot more. You won't be waiting long either, all of this will be released sometime in November. So hurry up and lock this deal in now since we will not be offering this once the introduction period is over.

No Longer for Sale...        

The price for the Instagram Account Creator Will Be Sold for $99.00 and $149.00 for the Instagram AC Plus once the introduction ends. But what we are offering today is the Instagram Account Creator (along with the free upgrade to plus when it's released) for only $59.99. With such a low price I don't think anyone can afford to pass this up.

The 3 Day Money Back Guarantee

We will not force anyone to keep the software if they feel it's not for them. That is why I am offering a full 3 days with no questions asked guarantee. Try it out, if you don't like it send it back and we will refund the full payment back to you.

Please don't ask if I will sell the source code because I will not be selling it. My team and I are working on some very unique features that we are planning to add to our next version and for this reason I have no plans on selling the source.

• Like 1
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry, This Bot is No Longer for Sale!!!         "Hey Internet Marketer, Are You Finally Ready To Have The Ability to Create Your Own PVA Instagram Accounts??? Duh, Well of Course You Are."     Whatev

Great job buddy

Thanks for the purchase! Email was sent.

just purchased, but i have a question.

how many machines can i install this on?

the things that automate i install on my production machine and map out the automation in ubot or winauto then load everything on to one of my other laptops

just purchased, but i have a question.

how many machines can i install this on?

the things that automate i install on my production machine and map out the automation in ubot or winauto then load everything on to one of my other laptops

Thanks for the purchase :)

You can install and run on two separate machines.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello.

im very interested in buying that bot.

Some Questions:

1. How many accounts can i create with that bot? (With and Without Proxies)

2. How Does the SMS / phone and email verification work?

3. When will the Features with Autoliking / Following / commenting added? and are you planing to do some more Features to that bot?

4. Will that Bot be updated regular? (if Instagram patch something in their API or soemthing)

Thanks in advance for answer my questions

hello.

im very interested in buying that bot.

Some Questions:

1. How many accounts can i create with that bot? (With and Without Proxies)

2. How Does the SMS / phone and email verification work?

3. When will the Features with Autoliking / Following / commenting added? and are you planing to do some more Features to that bot?

4. Will that Bot be updated regular? (if Instagram patch something in their API or soemthing)

Thanks in advance for answer my questions

1. Without proxies you will be limited to creating a few accounts only. Instagram has limits on how many accounts can be created from a single IP.

2. The SMS verification is handled by a 3rd party services that cost $0.10 per SMS code. So you will only be charged for the codes received and not for the amount of phone numbers requested.

3. I am currently working on the next update and should be done very soon.

4. Yes, I will be keeping the bot updated on regular basis. However, if Instagram releases a new versions all you will need to do is update the signature key in the settings tab. A quick google search should help you find the new key once a new version is released.

i just purchased your software.

recipe number: 04B13275Y84338128
my email : ohkaning@gmail.com

check plz.

and send your software plz.

Sent another email and a PM. Let me know if you still don't receive it. Thanks.

Hello.

i received the Account Creator now..

But i have some Question again,

i created one account for test.

I got a Message like that "Account creation Finished" Click the "Save CSV" to save your accounts or something.

Sorry, i'm currently at Work and i havent the full message here right now..

But, i dont see any "SAVE CSV" button in the bot. - at the buttom i see the Accounts Data View, the in the Screenshot above. But thats empty and there was no account, so i think i have do something wrong or?

When i also want to set up the SMS and email verification i get an Error, "no connection"

Hope you can help me out.

Thanks in Advance

Hello.

i received the Account Creator now..

But i have some Question again,

i created one account for test.

I got a Message like that "Account creation Finished" Click the "Save CSV" to save your accounts or something.

Sorry, i'm currently at Work and i havent the full message here right now..

But, i dont see any "SAVE CSV" button in the bot. - at the buttom i see the Accounts Data View, the in the Screenshot above. But thats empty and there was no account, so i think i have do something wrong or?

When i also want to set up the SMS and email verification i get an Error, "no connection"

Hope you can help me out.

Thanks in Advance

I will send you a PM and help to answer any questions over skype.

just brought this paypal is hiphopsalutemag@gmail.com when will i get the software?

Receipt number: 5SD75976XL193964W

software has not even made one account i brought proxies from the blackhat site that recommend try running without proxies i have verified emails and brought the sms key nothing is working is this a scam?

software has not even made one account i brought proxies from the blackhat site that recommend try running without proxies i have verified emails and brought the sms key nothing is working is this a scam?

I assure you this is not a scam. I stand behind my product and offer a full money back guarantee for 3 days. Why not contact me on my skype so i can help you one on one. Check my profile for my skype details. Thanks.