UBot Underground

I've Got 3 Variables With Scraped Data That I Need To Put In A Table And Save Off...

Hello!

I'm scraping stuff to variables from a page with wildcards (God I love Ubot for this stuff!!).

Here's an example of Debugger view:

#variable1

#variable2

-A

-B

-C

-D

-E

-F

-G

-H

Once the collection has completed what I want to do is save off a file as follows:

1,A

2,B

3,C

4,D

5,E

6,F

7,G

8,H

Before I start writing an almighty loop (there are 12 variables to in total) which will send me into a dark place, are there any other ways that I might consider achieving this?

I have already tried converting the variables to lists and then inserting those lists as columns in a table, but that does not work.

Thanks

Ninjamanz.

Managed to get this working. The problem I had was in the scraping, fixed that and then it worked like this:

add list to list(%stuff,$scrape attribute(<outerhtml=w"<h5 =\"yummyyummy\">*</h5>">,"innertext"),"Delete","Global")

add list to table as column(&results,0,1,%stuff)

It would be nice to be able to use variables for this, lists can get quite painful having to always clean them afterwards!

;)

What I like to do is attempt to isolate the block of code that the data resides in, and scrape that block of code in to s list and then work on each individual block.

This helps avoiding a case where what you are scraping may have a flaw

I.e. Everyone has an address except one.

If you just scrape name to one list and address to another list and one doesn't have an address your scrape will be flawed.

---- I used to dig in and attempt to do it by Regex witch is a major pain, but since Dan put out his xpath plugin for UBot browser the job has become a lot easier-----

Just my thoughts