UBot Underground

Need Help- Easy For Experience Developers

hello everyone, I need help, I'm trying to develop a program that click on the ad that this site," www.playgamesonline.pt " law right services side ... But the announcement always changes qu updates the page .. Anyone know the commands to click? I can not find the "id" or "class" correct

someone help?

Code in web site www.playgamesonline.pt right ads i can get click on ads right on website help?? I search html ads i colocate element by class but not click bot blocked.... i am portuguese sorry my errors language... i need help code bot click on ads on my website www.playgamesonline.pt... code is on my website law right

i find code on my website  ads 

navigate(#url"Wait")
ui text box("URL"#url)
loop(100) {
}
wait(1)
run javascript("window.scrollBy(0,50); // horizontal and vertical scroll increments
scrolldelay = setTimeout(\'pageScroll()\',100); // scrolls every 100 milliseconds")
wait(10)
allow images("Yes")
focus(<onmouseout=w"window.SC_TeaserBlock.imgMouseOut(this.id, \'SC_TBlock_108622\')">)
wait for element(<onmouseout=w"window.SC_TeaserBlock.imgMouseOut(this.id, \'SC_TBlock_108622\')">"""Appear")
click(<onmouseout=w"window.SC_TeaserBlock.imgMouseOut(this.id, \'SC_TBlock_108622\')">"Left Click""Yes")
wait(10)
navigate(#url"Wait")
ui text box("URL"#url)

---but not click on my ads right law www.playgamesonline,pt

<href=w"*adnow.com/click?impid=*">

but if there is more than 1 ad in the page, place a click, then element place a $element offset and use the selector above with the offset position starting at 0

Stead of spamming your own thread is better to wait for a response.

also should turn on allow popups, in new window

from under ui settings

you can control that window with

in popup command

and use close command inside of it to close the window

Very smart asking for help on a public forum to defraud a company AND including your domain.  

:rolleyes:

Yea I was thinking the same thing. If he is trying to click on adsense ads then he is going to get himself banned from adsense. Plus it looks like he has no patience either. Since he acted like no one wanted to help him when someone did not respond back within 30 minutes after asking for help. It's not really a good idea to piss off people that are willing to help out as long as you give them time to answer. If you post and don't get a answer within 1 day then it's understandable to ask again. But if you don't get a answer within 30 minutes then don't be confused on why it would be that way.