UBot Underground

Ubot Support - What's Wrong "buddy" And The Gang?

I hate to have to make a post about this, but it looks like it's the only way I can solve my problems with this software. 

Basically every script that I make ends up throwing out errors. I don't know what the errors mean, as there is nothing in the documentation about it, there is nothing on Google about it, and support apparently can't help either. 

So I made a ticket about a script that keeps failing in the exact same spot. I provided the script. Buddy at support asked me for the the keyword and zip I used to get the error to come up every time. I gave that, then he runs the script a few times and comes back in a ticket and says he can't get an error to pop up and provided the following screenshot. 

http://screencast.com/t/5DeWpIOv

The screenshot is incomplete. He didn't even run the whole script. If you just look at the data the script is supposed to scrape, you can clearly see that the script didn't fully complete as Buddy said. There should be ~290 results in the business_page_urls_cleaned list, not less than 100. After I explained this to Buddy he said this: 

"I pasted your script in my UBot and the put your data into the

textboxes and then I clicked Run. I did that twice today and it ran and stopped on its own. I did nothing else. So for me it
looks like it ran okay.

As long as there is no error then it looks good to me.

I will run it a couple of more times but unless a problem pops
up for me to see then I must conclude its okay. Here in Support
we are not in a position to Debug."

I even made Buddy a video to show it failing: https://youtu.be/Lv_9kgXKySY

Great. I understand UBot support can't provide debugging help. However, I believe that UBot should know what causes the errors, especially if they don't provide public documentation about the errors online. I get these same errors on EVERY script I make, therefore if support doesn't even know the source of the problem, how am I supposed to use the software?

I'm getting very tired of Buddy's responses to any ticket I make. He's completely unhelpful and just tries to push you away. I'm sorry, but UBot also charges for support... and there is no way I would every pay for this "support".

Here is the script. It always fails on about the 7-8th loop of Scrape Business Data. 

script removed
Edited by awesome sauce

Runs fine for me, my guess is they are cutting off your IP because your use is excessive if you are testing this all the time.  Try with a good proxy and see if you get different results, also put some random waiting in the script, you are hammering their site.  All of the good scraping pieces of software have some kind of delay.

Peace,

LJ

Open ubot - go to options - turn off error checking. - Problem solved :-)

A lot of the time you get those errors even though your program works just like it is supposed to . It does everything you want, yet you get an error.

Thats because somehwere in your code you have done something in a way that ubot assumes is not in compliance with the core code - however, your bot stiill does everything it was designed to do.

So, at least give it a try... turn off error checking, run the program and see if it stops or if it completes.

It crashed on the 90th scrape for me, here's the error (attached).

Peace,

LJ

There was another error (JSON) behind that one please see attached.

Peace,

LJ

post-27387-0-28359400-1454890189_thumb.png

Just a standard ubot browser crash

Add this to the top of your script

reset headers
clear cookies
set user agent("Chrome")
allow images("No")
allow css("No")
allow popups("No")
allow javascript("No")

also you rely to much on "wait for browser event("Everything Loaded","")"

wait for element(,"","Appear") is more reliable

I tested this up to 1457 results with version 5.9.1 as i no longer subscribe to updates

@Learjet those are the exact errors I keep getting.

@Brutal is it more difficult than unchecking the box? I tried that and the errors still seem to pop up or the program just hangs.

@Pash it was. UBot support won't help with this, even though there is nothing online to be found about it.