UBot Underground

Ive made a ticket but I have not had a response in almost 12 hours. This is a very urgent matter.

Problem:

Ubot itself seems fine. Its the browser. It immediatly freezes when opening a compiled bot or in ubot studio itself. I can navigate or anything. If I type something into the navigation bar, it continuosly says that it is navigating to the link but does not.

I have removed both versions of ubot and uninstalled. I dont think I changed anything differently other then installed an update yesterday. I also removed the temp files.

I am using windows 7 64 bit. 8 core with 16 gigs of ram.

Does anyone know what could be the problem?

Ive been using ubot for years on this computer and have not had an issue like this until today.

I

450 - did you try running as admin?

also - a long shot.... but are you using html for your bot ui? ... if so, remove it and just leave the standard ubot ui in place and see what happens.

Ive made a ticket but I have not had a response in almost 12 hours. This is a very urgent matter.

Problem:

Ubot itself seems fine. Its the browser. It immediatly freezes when opening a compiled bot or in ubot studio itself. I can navigate or anything. If I type something into the navigation bar, it continuosly says that it is navigating to the link but does not.

I have removed both versions of ubot and uninstalled. I dont think I changed anything differently other then installed an update yesterday. I also removed the temp files.

I am using windows 7 64 bit. 8 core with 16 gigs of ram.

Does anyone know what could be the problem?

Ive been using ubot for years on this computer and have not had an issue like this until today.

I

Another long shot, have you tried re-starting your PC ?

I know your probably shouting at the screen "Of course I have you idiot" ... lol

but just in case as its over looked quite often :)

CJ