UBot Underground

E-mail Bot to e-mail from X no. Of Accounts

I no longer want this

Hi,

I've bought uBot and I'm trying to get my head around the automation process. I can see the potential and I have a rough idea of the sort of bots I want to make with uBot but I think I'll learn a bit quicker if I can get someone else to make me the first two or three to give me a blueprint to work from when creating my own.

The first one I would like is a bot that will send an e-mail to a specific e-mail address but from 10+ accounts

eg: send my name/address/specific text to admin@domain.com

and send the same e-mail with different name/address details from 10+ email accounts also to admin@domain.com.

Please PM me if you can make this for me.

I write unique content if you'd be interested in a trade of unique content for bots. Alternatively give me your price.

Thanks

Janwonders

All my accounts have a web-interface, but I'm now trying out a bot with this website: http://www.lettermelater.com/ because it allows you to link your own e-mails into an account and then schedule the e-mails to be sent at any time in the future.

I thought it might be easier to have a bot set up to run with this one Letter me Later account, rather than have it access ten seperate web interface accounts.

I'm no programmer though so I could easily be wrong.

If I get it to work successfully I'll post the results on this thread.

• 2 months later...

@Seth: I would love to access pop3 & imap too. Thanks man!

this is a reasonable request, but requires some more thought on our part. the problem is - how do we represent the email messages, as each part has a subject, body, etc?

the most logical answer would be to implement a new kind of data type - something like a multidimensional array (programmer jargon for something like an excel spreadsheet). this is certainly on the table, since it would solve many other questions, like how to make csv files easier to work with, and how to implement other data sources, but adding a new data type is not a decision to take lightly, as it would significantly add to ubot's overall complexity. let me know what you guys think of this topic.

@Seth: think about this, why would we want to access pop3? We need to confirm accounts right? So just make a function to access pop3, go through emails & filter data then export the right links to confirm accounts :)

And an auto confirm accounts (run in background) is also a nice feature to implement :D