UBot Underground

The Most Important Ubot Plugins To Enhance Functionality Or Add Value

Hi UBot Community and greetings to the advanced users (producers),

today in 2016 after Ubot has risen and was vastly enhanced over several years, which plugins do you consider the most important ones to have?

It would be very helpful if some experienced users could give their opinions regarding their "most recommended" or "most used" Ubot plugins here.

Any serious advice or background information will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

• Like 2

Hi UBot Community and greetings to the advanced users (producers),

today in 2016 after Ubot has risen and was vastly enhanced over several years, which plugins do you consider the most important ones to have?

It would be very helpful if some experienced users could give their opinions regarding their "most recommended" or "most used" Ubot plugins here.

Any serious advice or background information will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hey there Pro, 

Welcome to UBot :)

To be honest mate there are too many awesome plugins and apps to choose form, 

It depends on what your project is going to be, 

although 1 you will find useful for ALL projects, .. Meter's Licensing system (UBotLocker)

other than that, just buy em all  :rolleyes:

Cheers

CJ

Hi CJ,

thanks for your opinion. As you know my first plugin to definetly buy was the security system from meter.

Besides that I will further watch the market here and hope a few other botters are giving their personal recommendations.

Thanks!

Hi CJ,

thanks for your opinion. As you know my first plugin to definetly buy was the security system from meter.

Besides that I will further watch the market here and hope a few other botters are giving their personal recommendations.

Thanks!

Hi Pro, 

I had a think a chose a few that I personally think are pretty usefull, 

Depending on your projects if you need to build a bot to use a browser then your gonna want ExBrowser

basically it allows you to do most of what you can do with UBot's buit in browser, 

making a bot "virtually" un-detectable, 

ExBrowser

Also the HTTP plugin is a must if your going to venture into HTTP Post/Get bots, 

HTTP Plugin

Then there are Advanced UBot 1 & 2 which are awesome for manipulating and customising your bots appearance and how it runs, 

Advanced UBot 1 

Advanced UBot 2

And of course, how could i forget, ..  if your bot becomes too big to work with you might want to use external files to lighten your bot,

and you can encrypt them with Easy-Crypt and Free TinyMCE Plugin ........ (thats a terrible plug, .. :P  sorry man LMAO)

Easy-Crypt

I could probably sit here all day and list out all the cool plugins and why they are so good, 

but no matter how long i think about it there are just too many lmao 

but hopefully the couple above will get your inspiration juices flowing ;)

CJ

• Like 2

Hi Pro, 

I had a think a chose a few that I personally think are pretty usefull, 

Depending on your projects if you need to build a bot to use a browser then your gonna want ExBrowser

basically it allows you to do most of what you can do with UBot's buit in browser, 

making a bot "virtually" un-detectable, 

ExBrowser

Also the HTTP plugin is a must if your going to venture into HTTP Post/Get bots, 

HTTP Plugin

Then there are Advanced UBot 1 & 2 which are awesome for manipulating and customising your bots appearance and how it runs, 

Advanced UBot 1 

Advanced UBot 2

And of course, how could i forget, ..  if your bot becomes too big to work with you might want to use external files to lighten your bot,

and you can encrypt them with Easy-Crypt and Free TinyMCE Plugin ........ (thats a terrible plug, .. :P  sorry man LMAO)

Easy-Crypt

I could probably sit here all day and list out all the cool plugins and why they are so good, 

but no matter how long i think about it there are just too many lmao 

but hopefully the couple above will get your inspiration juices flowing ;)

CJ

Hi CJ,

that sounds very very helpful as an overview. I thank you a lot for sharing your experience and expertise  :)

I have a few questions to your recommendations (which sound to be a good choice).

ExBrowser allows "most" what ubot can do:

- can the UI be used within the other browsers as well, same as in ubot browser?

- what means "can almost do everything" that ubot can? what are the limitations you speak of?

HTTP Plugin:

- is this still necessary to have?I have seen that ubot has POST & GET commands under "Socket Commands", is there any difference?

Advanced UBot 1 & 2:

- I saw it has lot of functionality but which of this functions you would use to "customize the bots appearance"?

Again, all your suggestions seem to make a lot of sense to me and I thank you for the great advice and overview. Definetly a good list to start with.

Thanks

Edited by PRO

Hi CJ,

that sounds very very helpful as an overview. I thank you a lot for sharing your experience and expertise  :)

I have a few questions to your recommendations (which sound to be a good choice).

ExBrowser allows "most" what ubot can do:

- can the UI be used within the other browsers as well, same as in ubot browser?

- what means "can almost do everything" that ubot can? what are the limitations you speak of?

HTTP Plugin:

- is this still necessary to have?I have seen that ubot has POST & GET commands under "Socket Commands", is there any difference?

Advanced UBot 1 & 2:

- I saw it has lot of functionality but which of this functions you would use to "customize the bots appearance"?

Again, all your suggestions seem to make a lot of sense to me and I thank you for the great advice and overview. Definetly a good list to start with.

Thanks

Hi Pro,

Np :)

I just read my post back and noticed i missed a a bit of a crucial sentence there, .. not sure how lol, ..

but the ExBrowser one "should" have said :

"basically it allows you to do with your normal browser (Firefox and Chrome) most of what you can do with UBot's buit in browser"

If used then your bot will open your normal browser (FF/Chrome) and perform your automation there, 
your UI will show everything as normal but you wont need to use the built in browser which has a habit of crashing :/
some of my bots give the end user the option to use UBot's built in or normal which is a nice feature to offer :)

the only limitation i have personally noticed is that you can not do an image comparison like you can with UBot's browser, 
but there are workarounds :)

With the HTTP Plugin compared to UBot's socket commands, its hard for me to comment on that as i have never used the socket commands built in to UBot, 
but I can say that in "most" cases that a lot of the plugin commands/functions that also exist in UBot usually work better/smoother than the UBot's own,
but again hard for me to genuinely comment on due to not using the socket commands, 
On the other hand, if your starting out it comes with some pretty amazing bunch of source codes and examples.

With UBot 1 & 2 you can modify how the compiled bot looks with commands that will :
-remove/edit the menu bar
-remove the default buttons and replace with your own to run from defines
-change the Powered By text and link 
-remove the app border completely for that nice professional look 

and thats just a few, .. I have used either Advanced Ubot 1 or 2 or even both in all of my bots (except 1)

also, pretty important if you like the ultimate customisation for your bot UI's, 2 I forgot to mention are :
Super Simple UI Builder, awesome features, drag and drop, .. UI Heaven

and Newgen Ui Builder, also has awesome features, also drag and drop, .. and yes, .. also UI heaven

Ive been asked in the past which I prefer, but both are amazing if im honest, I bought both because im greedy and i love options lol 

Cheers :)
CJ
  • Like 2

Hey CJ,

thanks a lot for your detailled descriptions, you have put everything nicely into real perspective. Definetly will help me a lot in fasten up the mastery.

THANKS

• Like 1

Hey CJ,

thanks a lot for your detailled descriptions, you have put everything nicely into real perspective. Definetly will help me a lot in fasten up the mastery.

THANKS

Your very welcome Pro :)

CJ

There are too many to name, but if I had to pick two that haven't been said yet I would say the following which both happen to be free :)

File Management - Makes life so much easier when you can specify the file extension to open or save and the user doesn't have to type it in. It does some other things as well.

Threads Counter - This is absolutely necessary if you want to do multi threading and share the code with those who possibly are using Ubot V4. The original problem has since been fixed I believe but I still think it's a good idea to use this because it works well and it works on older versions of Ubot which may run into the problem. If you don't plan on sharing code and have the latest version it may not be so important to you.

• Like 2

Hi Insomnia, thanks for your contribution  :) Primarily the File Management Enhancements looks promising for File Manipulation and Data Export Tasks.

THANKS

Edited by PRO