UBot Underground

Decaptcha Error Message

Just lately when trying to use Decaptcha where the current balance usually appears I get the message "Unknown Error: - 2" I have tried re-entering username and password etc and tried both API's (api.de-captcher.info and api.de-captcher.com). Previously switching between these had solved this problem now nothing. I have tried running a bot anyway but it doesn't work. Any ideas????

You may want to check your antivirus software as it may be blocking the connection to the captcha service.    

1. Try disabling it to see if you are getting the same error message.  If not then you know that it is the antivirus software.

2.  If it is the antivirus software you can try adding the software to the exclusions list with the AV software.

Thanks for the suggestion MrWalt but I tried this and still no luck. Strangely now and again the balance shows correctly then goes back to "Unknown Error: - 2"

Hi Needahand, 

Are you sure that its not Decaptcha's server ?

Ive had this problem with Decap and DBC many times in the past and they usually resolve themselves after anything between a few hours to a day, 

You probably already know but you can check their current server status when you log in to their site.

Cheers

CJ

Hi Needahand, 

Are you sure that its not Decaptcha's server ?

Ive had this problem with Decap and DBC many times in the past and they usually resolve themselves after anything between a few hours to a day, 

You probably already know but you can check their current server status when you log in to their site.

Cheers

CJ

Thanks for the suggestion - but it is not the server.