UBot Underground

Ubot Bot Not Saved When "save" Button Is Clicked

Hi,

So I just wanted to restart my ubot program just now and after I did that all my work on my bot ~2 weeks work was gone. I clicked "Save" right before I closed the program but when I open it up it wasn't there.

Where has my bot gone? Saved to a temp folder? Gone?

"Save Button" is something that you created yourself.

Or when you close the program in a mode debug.

If I understand correctly, it CAN BE mode debug.
It is located in the "%appddata%\UBot Studio\AutoSave"

If not find any file Condolences You lose it

The save button is not something I created myself. "File -> Save".

There was a file in that folder but it didn't contain the bot I had made.

But seriously, how can they charge $700 for something and not have the save button work? This is absolutely complete utter horseshit.

I'm crying.

The save button is not something I created myself. "File -> Save".

There was a file in that folder but it didn't contain the bot I had made.

But seriously, how can they charge $700 for something and not have the save button work? This is absolutely complete utter horseshit.

I'm crying.

Usually files that are not saved are saved temporarily. You can see this when you reopen UBot Studio and it asks if you'd like to restore an unsaved script. The directory should be %AppData%\Roaming\UBot Studio\AutoSave. 

Have you had the same file opened for two weeks and you've been saving it regularly as you work on it?

Usually files that are not saved are saved temporarily. You can see this when you reopen UBot Studio and it asks if you'd like to restore an unsaved script. The directory should be %AppData%\Roaming\UBot Studio\AutoSave. 

Have you had the same file opened for two weeks and you've been saving it regularly as you work on it?

Please read the thread.

Opened for 2 weeks? Yes. Saved regularly via the File-Save button? Yes.

I still can't believe how the save function really doesn't work in this software as old as it is. People shouldn't have to save it to a dropbox/drive account, I don't get how people just accept this. There is no excuse for having a broken save function.There was no error reported from ubot when I saved my file and there was no recovery available.

The support wasn't helpful at all, per default ubot always recommends upgrading the software to a new version to make it not happen in the future. It's quite funny how I got a couple of emails asking me to upgrade to professional edition the day after. 2 days after the crash I got an email about paying for a subscription. I take back what I said about ubot being horseshit. That's actually an understatement.

All said and done, I lost my client, I still haven't got any help from the support and the software is still shit.

Over and out.