UBot Underground

[Free] Ubot Send/recieve Push Notifications/commands To Other Computers/phones

Hey

Install this for Chrome browser

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/autoremote/hglmpnnkhfjpnoheioijdpleijlmfcfb?hl=en

Awesome app,has a version for phones too for push notifications on phones

It will give each computer/phone a unique URL,where it can be sent messages,

The messages for Ubot are sent to chrome(works when chrome is not turned on too)

I have just edited a sample HTTP Server in C# code I got off of the internet to open port 1818 and intercept autoremote messages(NOT autoremote notifications) and it runs in the background

So you can make voice control apps etc very easily with this,

open options on auto remote on chrome browser and check everything pretty much especially "redirect all messages to eventghost" on port 1818

Ubot can send/recieve messages to your other devices too,I made a voice control app for my job for my phone before using his Auto Voice plugin,with Auto Remote to Ubot before,very easy but very useful

Your customers(freelance,not a good idea for proper commercial) have a lot more possibilities for functionality

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbkq6kin2ed3u3q/AutoRemote.zip?dl=0

The possibilities are endless,create a bug report submission tool,make a scipt for notifying customers of new products(probably want a more professional method) but you get the point,make a voice controlled Ubot Web browser ha

my favourite is just making simple phone apps for my day time work,Ubot can handle all the logic,all my phone needs to do is bookmark some snippet url's which the Chrome App will give you(or buy tasker,well worth the 5 euro) and handle recieved notifications,and their are a few apps to do that easily too,can make very useful phone apps in a couple of minutes

Had a bit of a nerds get together before,people could just bookmark my AutoRemote URL and could type in a song and it would play the first youtube result on the sound system(using auto remote,kodi and ubot),as people left during the night they started sending crappy songs and searches to the player lol,so the local network URL would be better ha

I would have posted this a long time ago(I dont even use tasker anymore,I might now though) but installing was a pain,you needed eventghost,install the Auto Remote Eventghost plugin,write an eventghost task to handle the AutoRemote message,like save to a file before Ubot could receive the message,now things are simplified and simple enough to give to customers etc

• Like 3