UBot Underground

Hello, i have compiled a bot that i have created and sent it to a friend.

Two problems appear

1) When he run it for first time bot took 10 minutes to start. And the only sign of downloading support files was from Task manager. So if you want to download support files add an option to show Please Wait message.

2) After running the bot he send me a message and he told me that i am using UBot. I asked him how he spot it and he sent me the following screenshot.

htpbJWj.png

If you compile with CEF browser you can see UbotCefSharp process.

To test it i had uninstall my ubot completely and install it again.

Yeah you cant hide the location of the support files as far as I know. For the first problem, just use Actual Installer or the Ubot Installer and bundle the support files in with the code. That way you can put them in the proper location and they dont need to be downloaded. 

Yeah you cant hide the location of the support files as far as I know. For the first problem, just use Actual Installer or the Ubot Installer and bundle the support files in with the code. That way you can put them in the proper location and they dont need to be downloaded. 

Another problem that i have spot with UBot Installer is that it include everything in the setup. For example i use Awesomium and the installer add CEF libraries too (+40MB)

Both installers allow you to pick and choose which support files you want to install, so you can just install the minimum needed. I do agree on the whitelabel, but it does remove it from the front end. Good luck 

You have to make sure that you do package your bot properly with an installer such as actual installer. If you professionally package up things, most can be ignored and programming in ubot isn't a bad thing. Some folks think it cheapens things but I totally disagree. It's the programmers in the past that put out rubbish code from ubot that's the issue.