UBot Underground

Solved----Compiled Exe Wont Run

since upgrading to stealth non of compiles run, tried downgrading to 5.8.5 and still nothing.

tried on four separate machines, all with legal o.s.

other programs run fine also exe files seem extremely large.

example

attached file just navigates to google, types and clicks the search button,

this thing compiles out over 50 megs

the fed.ubot

uninstalled everything

ran ccleaner

reinstalled 5.9.2 with no plugins

still will not open on any machine that does not have ubot installed

compile size has been reduced to 12 megs

my question is does it compile and run for anyone?

Dumb question, but you are installing the support files into the appdata directory, right? Compiling your bot now, I am having no problems compiling bots and running them with 5.9.2 and using actual installer for my installer.

Works fine for me, but I did change the click element to use the submit button instead of your choice. Installed it on 2 computers is all, but thats all I have! LOL

Dumb question, but you are installing the support files into the appdata directory, right? Compiling your bot now, I am having no problems compiling bots and running them with 5.9.2 and using actual installer for my installer.

Works fine for me, but I did change the click element to use the submit button instead of your choice. Installed it on 2 computers is all, but thats all I have! LOL

can you explain the process, i have never installed the support files, i hace always let the bot download what it needed

i want to thank everyone for their suggestions .

i ended up deleting the netframe 4.5 and updating to 4.6, and then one by one reinstalling all my plugins.

i am finding that stealth does not seem to play well with some plugins (or it maybe an operator error , i'm not sure yet)

but once again thanks.

• Like 1