UBot Underground

Impossible To Load Bot Because It Is Not A Valid Ubot File

Hi all,

When I open .ubot files (files I found on this forum and attached here), I got the following error "Impossible to load bot because it is not a valid ubot file"

Could you tell me how to solve that.

Could you also give me some scrapping examples (as i'm looling for that).

Thanks in advance!

ppcadscraper.ubot

serpscraper.ubot

ulib_stringsCustom.ubot

You are most likly not going to be able to open the .ubot file by double clicking on it.

Here is what you need to do because those are scripts for Ubot not the complied files:

- Open Ubot

- Once it is open click on File > Open > Then browse for the .ubot file you want to open.

No, when I open files -> choose "open with" -> then, click on ubotstudio .exe nothing happens.

And when firstly launch Ubotstudio, then click on File > Open > Then browse for the .ubot file, Ubot says "Impossible to load bot because it is not a valid ubot file".

I you have UbotStudio 5.9, please try by yourself with the files I attached in my first post.

Thanks for your replies :)

No, when I open files -> choose "open with" -> then, click on ubotstudio .exe nothing happens.

And when firstly launch Ubotstudio, then click on File > Open > Then browse for the .ubot file, Ubot says "Impossible to load bot because it is not a valid ubot file".

I you have UbotStudio 5.9, please try by yourself with the files I attached in my first post.

Thanks for your replies :)

You do not understand

1. Download 7zip program and install it

2. right click .ubot file >> Open archive

opened = normal file

Not open (get error) = the file is damaged