UBot Underground

Ubot Subscription And Software Update Question

Hi Everyone:

I have been using UBot for few years now, since 2011 I believe. Love the product, very simple and effective. I have been communicating with UBot support for a while but can not get a straight answer from them officially. This may sound like a silly question since my version is much older but I would appreciate anyone has an answer for me.

1. I am running on UBot 4.0.1 (Professional License)

2. I want to use UBot version 5 and was informed I need to a subscription to receive updated version.

After repeat support tickets asking for the same question the answer I got is....

UBot official answer: "You will be able to access UBot 5 and any other versions released while subscribed."

My question once again to any member that runs into the similar problem is.....

Once I subscribe to the update service ($54 for 6 months) for example, what happens on the 7th month once my service runs out. Does that mean I can no longer access any version other than my original 4.0.1?

Or software updates itself to the latest version and will continue to function normally after expiration date but I wouldn't receive any additional updates after service expires?

Thank you for your answers.

Rick

You can use every version that was published while your subscription was active.

Every version that was published afterwards, you can't use.

So if you subscriptions runs out in June 2016, you can use every version that was published in or before June 2016. But not the version that's published in august 2016.

Hope that helps

Dan

• Like 1

After version 5.5.13 some commands where added to the bot bank menu and I'm pretty sure you can't use them if you unsubscribe for any reason.

I don't mean to sound bad, but I honestly don't see a problem with a maintenance agreement. Write some software and sell it and you too will discover that you need to have something like that in place or you'll find yourself working for free in a year or so. Also, to get future updates, it's a good thing.

I think ubot's pricing is pretty reasonable if it's only $54 per 6 months. That works out to less than you'd spend at McDonald's for a meal for yourself - once per month.

I've kept my maintenance agreement going and I truly don't regret it. Ubot has helped me make a lot of $$$ of the years from bot development alone.

I hope that gives some perspective

I agree that the subscription fee is nothing in comparison to the amount of money that I have 

generated with Ubot and that is well into the six figures at this point.  No reason to not have

a subscription to this software.  Once the new Ubot Stealth is launched and if it is as good

as I believe it will be there will no question in terms of if you should have the subscription or

not.

I don't mean to sound bad, but I honestly don't see a problem with a maintenance agreement. Write some software and sell it and you too will discover that you need to have something like that in place or you'll find yourself working for free in a year or so. Also, to get future updates, it's a good thing.

I think ubot's pricing is pretty reasonable if it's only $54 per 6 months. That works out to less than you'd spend at McDonald's for a meal for yourself - once per month.

I've kept my maintenance agreement going and I truly don't regret it. Ubot has helped me make a lot of $$$ of the years from bot development alone.

I hope that gives some perspective

100% Agreed