UBot Underground

Are You Releasing A Product... Or Want To But Have Never Done It?

Hi guys,

If you have a product you'll be releasing, send me a PM. I'm always happy to promote fellow ubotters.

I work with clickbank, jvzoo, and warriorplus so if you want me to promote something you're launching, as long as it's offered through one of those services I can promote you.

___

If you have a product that you want to release but have never released anything, send me a PM. I'm always open to potential JV partner situations.

___

If you just have an IM related product that you want to sell the source code on, send me a PM and lets see if we can make a deal.

I just wanted to leave some feedback on this thread. I took up the offer to JV with Cliff and I have to say it was a very wise decision. Cliff started promoting 301 Nuke yesterday and within minutes of him mailing his list the sales poured in. I literally had one every few minutes at one point.

Cliff's communication throughout the whole process was excellent and I will definitely be partnering up with him again in future.

• Like 1

Thanks @TheBigWeb - Your software rocks and my list responded really well to it! - I'm glad you included the clean and clear instructions and tutorials.

• Like 1