UBot Underground

[Test] Ex-Browser Plugin

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello. As some of you already know, TJ (BotGuru), Chris and I purchased the Source code of the famous "Communication Plugin". Because of some internal politics the original team (Jane + Diskwizz) dec

If you bought the plugin you will get it for free as you can see!  

I thi     I think pash plugins have a command to hide a window. I will use that for now.   Suggestion: Focus command. Just like the built in ubot focus command.

Posted Images

Whats the command to hide the external browser? Or the feature isnt implemented yet?

http://content.screencast.com/users/danwan131/folders/Jing/media/3124e146-930f-4607-a61c-c351a21df9d0/2015-06-23_1801.png

PhantomJS is completely hidden.

Or the offscreen option for Chrome and Firefox.

It will open the browser window outside of the users view. But it still shows the icon in the windows taskbar.

I'm working on some "hacks" to remove that icon. But because firefox and chrome don't have a option to hide the browser, it's not something that can be done out of the box.

Dan

http://content.screencast.com/users/danwan131/folders/Jing/media/3124e146-930f-4607-a61c-c351a21df9d0/2015-06-23_1801.png

It will open the browser window outside of the users view. But it still shows the icon in the windows taskbar.

I'm working on some "hacks" to remove that icon. But because firefox and chrome don't have a option to hide the browser, it's not something that can be done out of the box.

Dan

Thanks! Looking forward for that update dan.

I thi

Dan

I think pash plugins have a command to hide a window. I will use that for now.

Suggestion:

Focus command. Just like the built in ubot focus command.

• Like 1

I thi

I think pash plugins have a command to hide a window. I will use that for now.

Suggestion:

Focus command. Just like the built in ubot focus command.

I just test it and it works. Thanks for the idea Kreatus

Hide the browser you mean guys?

It's already in there.

It's in the options for $ExBrowser Offscreen

Hide the browser completely. So user not aware that there is a browser running. Unless he check the task manager

Just a quick question? Any movement on browser popups and plugins?

All feature requests are on our list. And will be discussed internally. As soon as we have an idea about the necessary development work that needs to be done, we will prioritize and build our roadmap. 

But we will not do any quick shots here. So I would not expect anything within days. As soon as we move closer to the release, we will update you guys. 

Bugfixes will always have priority and we address them asap, but feature request will be planned for one of the major updates. But if everything goes by the plan, we will definitely see an update in Q3 this year.

Dan

That is exactly what i did and it did not works on google plus or youtube since now they used double step login or something

Check it out Dan

Hello.

Chris just tested all 3 browsers with Youtube. And it works fine. 

You navigate to the page.

You login

You save cookies.

----

You navigate to the login page

You load cookies

You navigate to the destination page within youtube.

Please keep in mind, to load cookies, the browser has to be loaded already. The plugin needs a target to load the cookies into. 

If that still doesn't work for you, please send me a test script that I can run to reproduce the error.

Dan

Dan, How to use wildcard on elements?

This is how to use wildcard on ubot command

<title=w"Sear*">

How to use on exbrowser?

Thanks

You can try Xpath:

*[contains(@title,"Sear")]

I would have to check the source code to see how the ubot selectors are implemented. Didn't look at that part of the code so far.

Dan

All feature requests are on our list. And will be discussed internally. As soon as we have an idea about the necessary development work that needs to be done, we will prioritize and build our roadmap. 

But we will not do any quick shots here. So I would not expect anything within days. As soon as we move closer to the release, we will update you guys. 

Bugfixes will always have priority and we address them asap, but feature request will be planned for one of the major updates. But if everything goes by the plan, we will definitely see an update in Q3 this year.

Dan

You are such a teaser, Dan. I'm looking forward to that plugin (Alway hope)

P/S: Maybe i'm not qualified to become beta test since i'm not old customer, i guess.

Does anyone try this plugin on ubot v4 ??

I can not open ubot v4 if i use this plugin.

I use Exbrowser v1.1.0.1.

We only test and support V5. 

But I saw someone using it with v4. So it should at least star.

Please check if everything is licensed correctly with the license tool. And if it loads in v5, it should load in v4 as well.

As long as you run it on the same pc with the same user account.

Dan

We only test and support V5. 

But I saw someone using it with v4. So it should at least star.

Please check if everything is licensed correctly with the license tool. And if it loads in v5, it should load in v4 as well.

As long as you run it on the same pc with the same user account.

Dan

i can confirm that it loads and works ok on v5

i use v4 and v5 on the same pc and under same user account

please check it Dan

V4 is not supported with the plugin. Ubot works differently in a lot of areas. 

That would really add a lot of overhead. And because v4 is no longer supported by ubot (as far as I know), we will not support it.

I have no issues with v5 at all at the moment. 5.7.1 is working fine for me.

But maybe someone has v4 installed and can give it a try. Just to see if it's a general thing or not.
I'll talk to the team to see what they think about v4 support, but I can't promise anything.

Dan

V4 is not supported with the plugin. Ubot works differently in a lot of areas. 

That would really add a lot of overhead. And because v4 is no longer supported by ubot (as far as I know), we will not support it.

I have no issues with v5 at all at the moment. 5.7.1 is working fine for me.

But maybe someone has v4 installed and can give it a try. Just to see if it's a general thing or not.

I'll talk to the team to see what they think about v4 support, but I can't promise anything.

Dan

If this plugin is the same core with cbrowser plugin then it should work on v4 because cbrowser plugin works ok in v4

Does compiled version from v5 is stable? I think many ubotters still use v4 because of this reason

Please check

UPDATE : this plugin now can uploaded in v4 smoothly (thanks to Dan)

If you have not bought this plugin because of the price ... well ... the one thing i can say is that you buy their awesome customer support that you won't get on previous version of this plugin

Go get this plugin now and upgrade your bots to the new level

any link to the plugin please ?

Hello .

Not sure what link you are looking for. The sales thread is here:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/18041-sell-exbrowser-now-on-sale/

If you are a customer, you should have received all details via email. 

If not, contact our helpdesk via:

ExBrowser(AD)bot-factory.com

Dan