UBot Underground

Development Of Ubot Finished Then?

I doubt it Ubot is a constant development,but i rely on plugins not actual updates unless they want to add something cool there is no need for them but i think Ubot Development is not over!

What makes you say its not under constant development - check out the bugs in it: http://tracker.ubotstudio.com/projects/ubot-5/issues - I agree that it shouldn't be constantly adding new features but the roadmap / bug fixes should be constantly updated.

So one person in a company goes on holiday and everything stops - love the built in redundancy ;)

Not sure if its a Brit saying, but what would happen if that big red bus hits?

In the past Seth has taken vacations before. I doubt the development is over, they make a lot of their money from updates so they will probably start making new features and updating older ones.

In the past Seth has taken vacations before. I doubt the development is over, they make a lot of their money from updates so they will probably start making new features and updating older ones.

In the past Seth hasn't been the ONLY developer, Eddie was here doing that. As for the new features and updating, scrub that. Just fix the problems first, get it  working and stable - introducing stuff will just add even more bugs and problems.

Agreed. I think the one who developed a software is the best one to add new features. Sure everyone knows how to code but the developer knows everything there is on a script and that's something way to hard for another one to follow. 1.gif