UBot Underground

How Many Bots Can Run At The Same Time On The Same Computer?

This maybe a loaded question but I'm attempting to get an idea of how I can scale my business and was wondering what feedback others may have.

I realize the length and size of the bot running might defer the response in answers but on average how many bots can run on the same computer at a time?

Should I be looking at cloud services to scale my business, to have multiple servers or computers running multiple bots at the same time? If so any recommendations?

How many browsers do you typcally run at the same time before your computing gets bogged down.

I appreciate your thoughts and insights!

Cheers,

Bob

This maybe a loaded question but I'm attempting to get an idea of how I can scale my business and was wondering what feedback others may have.

I realize the length and size of the bot running might defer the response in answers but on average how many bots can run on the same computer at a time?

Should I be looking at cloud services to scale my business, to have multiple servers or computers running multiple bots at the same time? If so any recommendations?

How many browsers do you typcally run at the same time before your computing gets bogged down.

I appreciate your thoughts and insights!

Cheers,

Bob

The bots and your computer specs is going to be the deciding factors. The best thing to do would be to download process explorer, load it up and then watch your resources as you add bots and see where your computer starts to get overloaded.  My guess is that memory is going to be more of factor than processing power.

i also have this question,

i have 4 computers set up on a home network and was wondering just how hard i can push things

Your bandwidth is going to be the biggest issue on this one. solar winds has a free real time bandwidth monitor that should let you see how close you are to maxing out.