UBot Underground

Email Account Creation

Hey Ubotters!

I've created an email account creator bot and after 3 new accounts I keep getting locked out of the site.

Does this mean that I need to change up my IP address using a Proxy Server after 3 accounts? As maybe there is a limit to 3 a day per IP?

Anybody know of any websites where I can create mass email accounts that are legit or expire after a month or so?

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Cheers! :ph34r:

Bob

I'm pretty sure it is possible on HOTMAIL since SUPERHAC is doing it.

You might want to click on SUPERHAC in my signature line and read all about that program and watch the video to see all it can do.

It may give you some ideas as to what is possible for your program.

I've created an email account creator bot and after 3 new accounts I keep getting locked out of the site.

This is because email providers like hotmail or yahoo has a limit set. I think it's like three accoutns per day per IP. You can actually try to test it out yourself my creating accounts manually. 1.gif

Hey Bob,

You need to look into adding proxies.  It sounds like your IP is getting banned, and thats whats tripping you up.

Hi a2mateit, I was thinking that was my issue as well. Ive done some research on Proxies and see that their are a bunch of Free ones on the web and paid services too. Now I need to figure out how to implement into my bot, How would be the best way to set this up? What other benefits are there for having a paid Proxy Server, I've read that "Hidemyass" comes highly recommended. What are your thoughts? Feel free to PM me

rkinks35,

I wouldn't use free shared proxies from HMA at this time. Everyone knows them now and the free proxy IPs don't work very well anymore.

If you are serious about accomplishing something, I would suggest paid private proxies these days.

rkinks35,

I wouldn't use free shared proxies from HMA at this time. Everyone knows them now and the free proxy IPs don't work very well anymore.

If you are serious about accomplishing something, I would suggest paid private proxies these days.

arunner26, Thanks for the advice. I believe that HMA has a private VPN but most likely is shared, Would this work? From a private proxy standpoint is this the same as an IP address? Or do Private proxies come with multiple IP's, Looking up the cost of private IP's they can get expensive especially if 1 IP only can create up to 3 email addresses. Looking forward to your thoughts. Cheers!

rkinks35,

Yes, private proxies are the same an as ONE IP address.

I'm not sure exactly how VPNs are used, maybe someone could explain that to us both.

I don't make large numbers of accounts. I have been making BOTs where I have 5 to 10 accounts and each account always is assigned to the same proxy.

So I login to a site with an account using its particular proxy, do whatever I came to do, log out, and then login wth the next account. etc.

I'm not sure exactly what people are using huge numbers of accounts for unless they are selling them to other people.