UBot Underground

Bot Everytime Recognized As New Computer

I m trying to code some simple bot to check games on steam, but i can not make the bot login because everytime is tart bot steam sees it as a new computer and ask for verifycation code send on my email. So how can i make it recognized by stam, so once i verify this bot/browser or whatever i m verifying to load everytime as same, so steam dont see it as new brower or computer.

Sniff the needed cookie with fiddler or chrome, and use javascript to feed it before logging in (and/or navigating to the site):

run javascript("document.cookie=\"your_needed_cookie\";")

I've done this with quite a few sites already, and it works well (haven't tried steam yet). I only try to sniff the absolutely needed cookie(s), and I do the login process just like anyone would do in Ubot. That way the cookie that identifies the browser/PC is usually a constant. I have bots where I didn't need to change the cookie for months that way. I'm quite busy, I won't have time to debug this with you now for steam specifically, but this could be the way to go for you. Good luck!

Marton

• 2 weeks later...