UBot Underground

Looking For A Bot Master!

Here are the details of what i am looking for:

I am an art collector. If any of you are as well, you know that it can be insanely difficult to land these pieces (posters, prints, originals), especially when they are highly sought after artists. I currently use my index finger to F5 and have Dashlane as an autofill program run through Chrome on my Mac.

I need something that will refresh quickly, can automatically add the item to cart that i keyword, continue to paypal and then checkout automatically. A lot of these art "drops" do NOT keep the item in your cart once you have clicked...its a race to the finish. Also, there are random drops as well so when i tell you that i have spent HOURS on a random time favorite artist drop, its beyond painful when it happens and sells out in seconds. I'm sick of missing out and need an easy to use script or bot.

If you can help me out, please send a message and we can discuss. I've researched enough to know a little about pricing...i'm not going to fork over major money solely based on your "word". I will need references and proof that what i am buying works.

Thank you very much and hoping someone can help me out!

I've done similar on a Ticket Master and Live Nation software, as well as an Eiffel Tower ticket purchaser as well.

These products are of similar nature and belieave i can take care of what your looking for.

Feel free to PM me or add me on skype: emw-dgn

and phone: 313-909-4272

• 1 year later...