UBot Underground

Ubot {And Any Bot And Digital Goods} Marketplace

Hi!

After checking the options for selling bots i decided to invest some time and money in creating Our Own Bot and Digital Goods Marketplace.

The way i did it represents the current state of technology and paths to go such as Social network marketing, modern blogging automatic syndication and lots more.

I will post here some of the featurues (they are too many to list them here) but the main reason for this post is that i need YOUR feedback on some crucial settings.

I was not realy happy with the options offered on the other 2 or 3 places we all know so i decided to build it with the seller needs in mind, so as You and me are the sellers i have to ask u some questions and if you decide to use the marketplace,  i'll be happy to set the marketplace according to our mutual needs.

So here is a small list of the the new Social Networking Marketplace:

Complete facebook-like socialnetwork platform.

Latest Blogging state of the art plattform for creating pitch or squeeze pages, integrated with the social platform.

Automatic posting of blogs to mayor social sites

Each account could have multiple stores:

1 for Ubot bots
1 for Digital goods
1 for Courses etc.

Each sale will be atuomatically posted on the time line of the Social network and also on facebook and twitter for better exposure.

Coupon Manager.

I am in creating Special paypal service so user could buy from different stores or even diferent sellers with one checkout in one go and the cash will be paid instantly to each one of us dealing  with comissions in the background handled completely by PayPal so no money will be holded in my account waiting for stupid monthly ammounts to be reached or disputes.

And much much more  but You get the idea.

Costs:

The Marketplce will charge 2.9% of each sale. Thats all. I think it should be enough to keeps  floating for some years.

Now what i need  is some help on some settings.

First is transaction costs-my suggestion is that buyer pays them.

If You thing this is a problem  lets find other options before i send my final app to PayPal.

Second:TOS

I am  strongly for no refund policy by default. It is  the nature of the soft we build that prohibits us from 180 days  paypal dispute periods so we need to state it in the tos. If You guys have propositions for TOS PLEASE send a complete TOS for comunity review and we vote to find the

best one.

Third: Nummber of stores each user could have.

It is in general unlimited but i doubt that any one could handle more than 5 -10 so i want to limit them to avoid people from creating dead stores. So what is a reasonable amount of store You guys could make use of?

Thats all for now.

Will be happy to get some feedback.

Thanks for reading!

I forgot to mention that the blogging platform will allow sellin JVZoo and Clickbank offers too. So We could promote our or other stuff without coomission to the marketplace. Totally open platform. This was a request (or a question) from Marton Urban and is accepted.

Will try to maket it the most open market for any needs.

Anyone could start selling without website  nor hosting no complicated setups. Once salese goes up anyone is free to expand his personal empire.

Mass invitation system is also available.

I think this is a pretty big undertaking and I'm not so sure people will like the social aspect of blogging/selling because that suggests other peoples products would be promoted alongside theirs unless I am understanding it wrong? When you hit a sales page for a product it's best to only have that product there.

With WP it's so easy to setup blogs, sales pages, squeeze pages these days I don't think anyone who can use Ubot or knows another language is going to have any trouble setting that stuff up.

I don't mean to come off as negative I just don't want to see somebody go through a lot of work without it paying off, just think about it and maybe/hopefully you will get some more feedback from people who would use the platform.

• Like 1

You have competition on any other Marketplace but the social aspect will give u a genuine proof of your product and a superior buying experience. Also there is a better relation between the seller and the buyer.