UBot Underground

Pay Per No Watermark Compilation

Hello All,

I have Ubot standard license and since my funds is not yet enough to purchase Developer license, I am thinking of doing a fund raising for myself.

So may I ask if you (with developer license) could just compile for me a 5kb source file and turn it into a "no watermarked" exe file, I am willing to pay per compilation thru Paypal. (my budget is $10 per compilation)

Note: this is not a commercial bot.

It is just a very simple and personal bot that I created for me and my group and that I want to share it to them but I don't want them to see the wizard behind the curtain.

So if there are interested in this quick buck deal, just let me know. 

Thanks.

Edited by batibot

Why would you have a "no watermarked" bot if you just use it for yourself anyway?

Even if you remove the "watermark" it still leaves watermarks at ANY version of uBot http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16327-ubot-developer-edition-not-branding-free/&do=findComment&comment=96018

like I said, its not for commercial and only very few friends from my group will only consume it.
I just don't want them to see the "Powered by You + Ubot Studio" watermark so they wont have an idea that it was made using Ubot.

I am also not particularly concerned about any non-visible watermark because I know these people and they are not "techy" enough to see the watermark other than the obvious and visible link at the top.