UBot Underground

Is this possible with ubot

I'm familiar basically with ubot as I've seen it around form many years, but never bought it because I've never really had time to do anything.

But now I have a posting project that I need to build....

What I need to do is:

1 - take a ID # and fetch a product from the web (either a product site or my db)

2 - possible take in additional info

Then 

3 - have a list of about 100 sites that I need to post that info to - BUT all of the sites are slightly different - meaning that they all ask for mostly the same info, but not in the same way, same order, or have additional fields that are unique to them.

4 - I need to then submit to all 100 - either clicking next/submit, or just GO and have it done.

SO

I need a way to get the data to post

but most importantly, I need to map that data to about 100 different sites and be able to post it. That means the source needs to contain the mapping of the fields, etc for each URL.

Questions:

1 - How difficult would this be?

2 - to save me time, would it be easier to have someone build me partial source to get the data and post to 1-2 pages, then just basically copy that myself for the other 100? (yes I have to have ubot)

3 - WHAT VERSION (LICENSE) of ubot would I need to do that?

4 - are there any PLUGINS / ETC that I would need to be successful?

Thank you tons for helping me understand more.

Kevin