UBot Underground

Need your experience for a bot

Hello,

i want make a bot and after starting i solved the most things with the support and with learning!
But since two days i can not solve this problem here:

I want klick on buy button and that make my bot. Now is my problem that there are the samebuttons 11times and the ids change at the next site.

Why ids change. it is a game and i want buy goods. there are seller and they have difference ids. when the seller have next day nothing, than there is a new seller with new id. The cheapest product is only upside. When i start my bot with innertext:buy than click the bot always the last innertext buy and i buy the expensivst good.

What can i do, that my bot click always the first buy button and not the second!

I find ubot really good, but u must learn a lot and this is the next step to learn.

Have u an idea how i can solve this problem?

Edited by Maik007

You should use function "$element offset" ( inside "click" command) and set offset to 0 to always click the 1st instance on the page.

Btw, if you don't use that and UBot matches several buttons from the page, all will be clicked at the same time, but usually you get redirected like you would click the last one (since that's the last command sent to browser).

Hello,

thx. It works with offset. Now i understand this function.

0 is only first item and wenn i want the next i must get 1.

That is very helpfull.

I think sometimes it is better other people to ask.

I work on it 2 days ;-) because i do not understand offset ;-)

Thx for helping!