UBot Underground

Is anyone having problems with CAPTCHA

Hi Guys ,

I'm doing a bot and every thing is OK :)   And now for the final touches i run last test and every captcha the bot Broke down  :angry:

The bot was running fine during the coding and also on compiled tests but know all the captcha ( about 5 different sites ) all i get when i reaches the captcha ( Browser crash )  :(

It's hard to help you without seeing the code, having more details about the error you get or knowing which version you use. In case you are using v5 I would suggest you test it in v4 first to confirm that the code works there... Another thing could be that captcha/image that you are taking is too large, I remember UBot also crashes in that case.

It's hard to help you without seeing the code, having more details about the error you get or knowing which version you use. In case you are using v5 I would suggest you test it in v4 first to confirm that the code works there... Another thing could be that captcha/image that you are taking is too large, I remember UBot also crashes in that case.

Thank you for replying on this , i'm ONLY using V4 and i tested the code so many times during the coding in Ubot and after compiling working fine BUT now ! all the captcha ( about 5 different sites ) all i get when i reaches the captcha ( Browser crash ) :( AND it is regular reCAPTCHA and the others is small numbers 

I thought maybe someone having the same strange behavior ! but since no one had . Now i am thinking it is because some new plugin i add it lately  :huh:

I will delete what i have add lately with the new plugin AND see how it go .

Are you using change attribute with $solve captcha inside?

I have also noticed that causes the browser.exe crash.

Thats why I always set the captcha using $solve captcha, and then change attribute with the captcha variable.

Although here lately, I have avoided using ubots built in captcha solving capabilities by using pash's free captcha plugin...  It's a real life saver.  It also allows you to reclaim captchas that were solved incorrectly.  So no more paying for incorrect captchas