UBot Underground

How To Hide Password In UI Not Using The UI Html Panel?

Hi Fellow Botters,

Does anyone know of a way in the professional or dev version how to hide/encrypt the password field without doing it in the UI Html Panel?  Just curious as the UI Html Panel doesn't show up right if everything else is not using html if you know what I mean.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

mrwalt

Hi Fellow Botters,

Does anyone know of a way in the professional or dev version how to hide/encrypt the password field without doing it in the UI Html Panel?  Just curious as the UI Html Panel doesn't show up right if everything else is not using html if you know what I mean.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

mrwalt

What do you try to archive exactly? Hiding the real password on the screen? So that it can't be viewed by someone walking by? Or in screenshots?

Dan

Hi Dan,

Trying to hide the real password when it is typed in so that it can not be view by someone else.  I want the password to some up as asterisks

just like when you go to a banking site or any regular site if that makes sense..

DarryI561 I thank you for your suggestion and will look into this as well.

mrwalt

Hi Dan,

Trying to hide the real password when it is typed in so that it can not be view by someone else.  I want the password to some up as asterisks

just like when you go to a banking site or any regular site if that makes sense..

DarryI561 I thank you for your suggestion and will look into this as well.

mrwalt

Unfortunately that is not possible with the default UI elements of Ubot. Because you can't change the properties of the element. 

And the regular text boxes don't hide the input.

So there are only two options:

1. Use HTML UI

2. Use an encrypted password. The user than has to remember that second password. An within ubot you decrypt that password to the right one.

So even if someone sees you typing that password into the bot, they could not use it without having access to the bot software itself.

But In my opinion the HTML ui is the better approach here. You could buy one of the UI builders that are offered here in the forum. They are really great. 

I use the one from LazyBotter. It's really easy to use.

Dan