UBot Underground

Javascript popup in new tab not showing up.

I have a preview button on the page.  When I copy link address in Chome I see the code below.

javascript:__doPostBack('m_lbPreview','')

In Chrome it opens a new tab and has a URL for this tab.  My goal is to get that URL.

In ubot I can see the new popup try to open, but then it disappears and I am left on the same page.

If you would like to see it in action I recorded a short video at http://screencast.com/t/GwnigbENAFml.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Good idea.  I tried it and the URL is no where to be found in the page source code, so it must be generated after that button is clicked.  I tried searching for any tiny section of the URL or even the URL parameter and nothing was found.

Good idea.  I tried it and the URL is no where to be found in the page source code, so it must be generated after that button is clicked.  I tried searching for any tiny section of the URL or even the URL parameter and nothing was found.

If so the only way to get the URL is to get it form iframe that pops up, as explained here: http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/14275-popup-dont-work/

It's strange that iframe closes down as soon it gets opened, so you may have problems because of that, however, you may be able to fetch URL before it closes if your bot is fast enough.