UBot Underground

Looking for 500,000 to 1 Million Us Unique Traffic Via Bot

Does anyone know how to create a traffic bot that can generate 500,000 to 1 million United States Uniques per month via ubot or more advance bot system or botnet? if so its a PAID job please send private message asap or let me know if this possible...

I m doing some things with traffic creation, like faking analytics, incresing views and stuff like that, and so far problem is in threading. If i use 10 or more, bot will crash at some point. And for 1 milion US uniques u need 1 milion proxies?

Not sure if that is possible, but let see what others say.

Sure it is possible.

The big question do you have enough money to buy 1 million private US proxies?

Even with a huge discount you would not come close to that amount of cash,but if you a loaded with cash then anything is possible.

Huh, i think that there is maybe even bigger question, "Who is selling  1 million private US Proxies? And if this high number of proxies even exist?"

Indeed,i have never come across such huge amount of proxies.

So if OP comes up with that amount of proxies i will do the job for you,lol.

The other ways to get that kind of traffic are illegal and even then i do not see it happe that easy because you would need 1 mill infected US pc's.

This is simply never going to happen,and for sure not with public proxies.

I don't even need to ask where the traffic is going because i see the whole thread as a one big joke.

So are u saying the 1 million illegal way is through botnet on affected computers?

We would take 500,000 Us uniques monthly or something that reads on quantcast or google analytics

via clearing cache/cookies every 10 seconds or so?

We are serious

brusacco:

How do you know this? u know any information on that with botnets

We would even take 250,000 us uniques per month or something like that...proxies i know isnt the only way for traffic

You have to look into another kind of forums ... I once run a small scale botnet ...100k pc's, was fun. Look for some botnets based forums, some even have a price list for rental ... mostly for DDOS.

There is much more to it than just sending the traffic,you got to make sure it counts as real traffic.

Google just bought one of the most advanced companys with some sick algorithms to track click and hits from botnet's.

You also got to be very clear about the risks doing it this way,and even if you get the right person to get you that amount of traffic it will mostly be short term before they are on to you.

This is a very drastic way of getting hit's.

You got to remember that all the infected computers track back to your site,and that can result in some serious jail time.

I can't give any information about this, long time I don’t get involved in this kind of activities. :)

There are many ways you can use a Botnet, Toolbars installers are for most of the part like botnet client installers(legal ones, you agreed to install it).

They for example inject ads in pages where there are no ads, I have seen this, I know people that do this today.

They change your browser default search engine, to use theirs, and make profit from search results.(pay results)

They collect information about sites you visit, and God know what more they collect.

They have the ability to change anytime the look and buttons of the toolbars, ad a new button ... ad whatever they wish.

I have programmed several toolbars, so I know this shit.

Is sad to open a friend computer and find his Explorer with 2 o 4 toolbars installed. :(

• Like 1

Just take a look to some sites where you can download "anything" ... do you thing that they do this for free?

Those installers are for sure infected, using a FUD Crypter, your AV can't fight this ... I even see papers about some botnet client getting inside some special motherboard chips!!!

They don’t need "admin" credentials ... then look just like a PDF document ... and so ...

Most sophisticated ones get inside the bones and you will never know that you are infected ... the AV's just give the user that false feeling of security, and filters most of the kiddies and newb virus.

• Like 1