UBot Underground

How do I scrape from this ??

Hello all, please can anyone point me in right direction to scape information from the following link - There is a seating plan and I want to scrape info on what seats are available in each block by row and seat number. Save having to click on all blocks to see what available. Especially the red blocks which are limited in seats.

https://tickets.liverpoolfc.com/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=AS&product=13CB96&campaign=&type=H&productsubtype=HOME

Thanks for any help/advice

Thanks for your responses - Thats what I thought but I also read that its possible to obtain this info from flash - on this forum - i will look again and dig it out, then post  "location of available seating by block, row and seats" - just maybe not scraping but another way to obtain this info?? I tried using firebug, web inspect etc but not experienced enough to know exactly what I am looking for..

Any ideas what commands/process I need to use to obtain this info from the link?? help much appreciated.. Thanks so much for any assistance..

What they are saying in that post:

If there are text elements within the flash website, that can be scraped. But the data you want to get out of the mentioned site is not available as text.

You have to move your mouse over each element to get the information's you are looking for.

That's what Steve mentioned in the other post:

"You can post the site and we can take a look at it, but if the part you need to scrape is really flash, I don't think it will be possible to get without using some kind of screen capture and OCR."

Dan

Sites, using flash is really tricky. We would also need to consider the time we might need to invest not knowing if this will work. If some has done this already, please share. 

At least we would know that it's possible. smile2.png