UBot Underground

[BUY] Facebook Scraping bot - no login required

Hey guys, 

We need a custom bot created for Facebook scraping. We also posted this in the BlackHatWorld forums, so I will just quote myself once again in here.

Hey coders,

We need a custom Facebook scraper bot created. The task is pretty simple, check the details below, and contact me in skype if you can get this done.

• No Login for FB required. (What we need to be scraped can be seen without logging in!)
  • User friendly interface is a must, as the bot will be for sale.
  • Since the bot will be for sale, we need to manage licenses.
  • There will be a few values that the bot have to take into consideration for the scraping. (So it knows what exactly to scrape, everything is visible without logging in). More details will be given to people who contact us.
  • We need this done asap, if your schedule is not clear for the next week or so, ignore this ad.
  • If you are new to this forum, or not trusted, then you will be paid after we see a working demo of the bot. Me and my partner are both trusted in this community, and have aged accounts.
  • UBot developers are welcome (only people with developer's license obviously.) You will be asked what you will use to code the bot, so we expect you to be honest, and no - we have nothing against ubot developers.

Interested - Add me in skype asap and let me know. My ID: HADESBHW

If we reach an agreement, you are expected to start coding the bot ASAP.

The BHW Thread can be found here: http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/hire-freelancer/654877-urgent-need-custom-bot-created-ubot-developers-welcome.html#post6623082

Cheers!