UBot Underground

I don't wanna sound illiterate here LOL If I use the command set proxy credentials and sign up for a site like hidemyass and then use the command change proxy I know it says under change proxy= change current proxy but would it automatically rotate proxies I'm thinking not can someone explain

HMA doesn't work that way and it won't allow you to use "proxy" command with it. HMA can only provide 1 IP per computer, while with proxies you can use multiple IP's at the same time.

If 1 IP at a time is sufficient for you you can change HMA IP by executing a command with UBot shell command or I think there is even a plugin which will allow you to do that.

HMA doesn't work that way and it won't allow you to use "proxy" command with it. HMA can only provide 1 IP per computer, while with proxies you can use multiple IP's at the same time.

If 1 IP at a time is sufficient for you you can change HMA IP by executing a command with UBot shell command or I think there is even a plugin which will allow you to do that.

Do you know where I can find that plug-in?